Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-21-2014, 10:28 AM   #76
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: HBO's True Detective

oh shit i didn't know this thread existed, i only cared bout one thing
magic chiongson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:56 AM   #77
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
GOTDAMN, who is hotter? Her or Annie's boobs?
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:58 AM   #78
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation hereimdaman99 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
You gay as **** she perfect.
Fitting. He only gets hard for 1 person. Bransexuals
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 12:59 PM   #79
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was thinking about it, and they planted a lot of seeds that he might be the killer. The way he talks about death (his child), the way he threatened Hart, the way he (not overtly) threatened the prostitute, the way he talks about himself, the hallucinations (he might be murdering and not even knowing). The fact he's going to wind up at Hart's house without him there, his detachment from humanity. It's not creating a very good character profile of him.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:07 PM   #80
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I was thinking about it, and they planted a lot of seeds that he might be the killer. The way he talks about death (his child), the way he threatened Hart, the way he (not overtly) threatened the prostitute, the way he talks about himself, the hallucinations (he might be murdering and not even knowing). The fact he's going to wind up at Hart's house without him there, his detachment from humanity. It's not creating a very good character profile of him.
it's not him, that is way too obvious

it's some "higher up"...that is why the detectives from Texas or whatever were trying to get their "notes" on the murder for the supposed dead animal comparisons...because some higher up is trying to see how close they are and cover his tracks
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 01:11 PM   #81
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Some higher up, like the governor or something, leads a satanic cult of some sort, that explains the other officers trying to get their notes, and explains the little wicker stick structures and woman mural in the church...that is my theory

a satanic cult has to play a role in this...obviously...and for that reason I expect more people to be in on this, not just one man

which is why the murders are still taking place in present day
Old 01-21-2014, 01:14 PM   #82
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I must say that I do prefer smaller perkier tits. Nothing wrong with hers though.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 02:43 PM   #83
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The cops def suspect McCon but that's why I think he's innocent. Would be too obvious
KingBeasley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 03:55 PM   #84
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

alexandria

i had to whip it out in that scene, pause the video on a good angle and commence jerking
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 03:29 AM   #85
Flash31
Local High School Star

Flash31 is a pretty well-respected posterFlash31 is a pretty well-respected posterFlash31 is a pretty well-respected poster

From the show it looks like they're making it so that people think killer is either MM or WH

but would be too obvious

I'm going with MM and WH had a falling apart bc wrong guy got locked up and WH called it in due to pressure from gov and chief

either the tall reverend,uncle,or priest gets locked up

real killer if it has to be a man imo

the GOV(he sent that rev out,he pushed the anti religous thing)
the chief bc he sent those 3 cops to try to take case off MM and WH and the missing girl cases that he had were swept away
WH's Father in LAW

if not
then the real killer is

WH father in Law,WH's ex-WIFE,Governor,The prostitute MM talked to(she had a lot of children's things in her room,dolls,knows all about the drugs and has all of them),the wife of the Uncle

Has to be someone who knows about the church or heavily religous,
knows a lot about drugs

We've probably seen the real killer already
Flash31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:52 AM   #86
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

I think it's the governor, that is my guess as of 2 episodes

maybe my guess will change after episode 3 though

really scared they are going to fck up the ending on this...but we shall see
Old 01-22-2014, 12:21 PM   #87
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They're clearly implying that MM is suspected of being the killer. My guess is that we still haven't seen the killer. The fact that we haven't seen the accused killer yet, the guy they apparently put away in the 90s, is weird to me. The interviewers clearly know who that person is, but they're narrating the story as if the story tellers, WH and MM, are going to reveal their eventual finding of this guy who they've already had locked up for 20 years.

Even the implying of it being MM at this point makes little sense. If he's the killer, then he painted the image in the church. So he plants the flyer in the diary just to lead WH to the church to see the image? He beats up the hillbilly's to find the bunny ranch he should already know about? Pretending he's not sure is one thing, going to the extent of beating up hillbilly's is just too convenient.

I don't think we've met the killer yet.

I'm a little concerned at how they're going to wrap this up. There's only 6 episodes left. It hasn't been quite as groundbreakingly awesome as I'd hoped through two episodes. But I did like the second episode a lot better than the first. And my concern in the first comes with the caveat that these types of stories always start slow because you can't just give away the story, you have to string it out. It's a tricky process.
Thorpesaurous is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:30 PM   #88
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
They're clearly implying that MM is suspected of being the killer. My guess is that we still haven't seen the killer. The fact that we haven't seen the accused killer yet, the guy they apparently put away in the 90s, is weird to me. The interviewers clearly know who that person is, but they're narrating the story as if the story tellers, WH and MM, are going to reveal their eventual finding of this guy who they've already had locked up for 20 years.

Even the implying of it being MM at this point makes little sense. If he's the killer, then he painted the image in the church. So he plants the flyer in the diary just to lead WH to the church to see the image? He beats up the hillbilly's to find the bunny ranch he should already know about? Pretending he's not sure is one thing, going to the extent of beating up hillbilly's is just too convenient.

I'm a little concerned at how they're going to wrap this up. There's only 6 episodes left. It hasn't been quite as groundbreakingly awesome as I'd hoped through two episodes. But I did like the second episode a lot better than the first. And my concern in the first comes with the caveat that these types of stories always start slow because you can't just give away the story, you have to string it out. It's a tricky process.

Does MM have to be both killers? He could have just done the second killing as a copycat if he's snapped.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:53 PM   #89
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous

at the end of episode 1 MM states that they "killed" the killer in 95

whoever they suspected the killer was in 95 is now dead

As I stated earlier though, this IS a satanic cult thing (they have made that clear), and now someone ELSE could just continuing the same rituals in present day
Old 01-22-2014, 01:55 PM   #90
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So I suppose they could run through the logic that the original case was put to bed to cover for the fact that one of them is the killer, and they're covering it up by killing whoever this prime suspect was. That would feel a little on the nose to me, and frankly when thats done there's usually holes in it along the way that don't make a ton of sense. But it would be a very logical story arc for a tv show.
Thorpesaurous is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: