Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 10-29-2013, 06:15 PM   #1
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default GAME THREAD: Season Opener, Bulls vs. Heat

I'm going to start doing my game threads in here until the trolls inexorably invade to spread their retardation.

I am like a kid on X Mas. BULLS BASKETBALL IS BACK MY BRETHREN!!!! LET THE WHOLE NBA SEE RED!!!!
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:21 PM   #2
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GAME THREAD: Season Opener, Bulls vs. Heat

I dig this. Maybe this year it works.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:24 PM   #3
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
I dig this. Maybe this year it works.
a man can dream
Old 10-29-2013, 06:26 PM   #4
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Does the other site that we never say publicly on this part of the board do these? It seems like it would.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:33 PM   #5
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Does the other site that we never say publicly on this part of the board do these? It seems like it would.
Yeah this year already seems like it's going to be insufferable.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:37 PM   #6
Rose
nanu nanu

I like how the team is watching films right now, in a way. However I think it would have been good for having them watch the Heat take their rings, get that motivation.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:08 PM   #7
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
I like how the team is watching films right now, in a way. However I think it would have been good for having them watch the Heat take their rings, get that motivation.
I think it was a kind of jab at the Heat.....as in, "we don't want to watch your punk-ass ceremony."
Old 10-29-2013, 07:09 PM   #8
Go Getter
Wild 100's

My body is ready.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:11 PM   #9
Rose
nanu nanu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
I think it was a kind of jab at the Heat.....as in, "we don't want to watch your punk-ass ceremony."
I know, but they need to get haungry.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:17 PM   #10
Rose
nanu nanu

What are you expectations on Dunleavy?

2 threes a game, nice hustle, and defensive effort?
Old 10-29-2013, 07:19 PM   #11
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Chalmers is a crafty defender.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:20 PM   #12
Rose
nanu nanu

Not gonna lie, I cringed when Rose did that jump pass.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:21 PM   #13
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
What are you expectations on Dunleavy?

2 threes a game, nice hustle, and defensive effort?
I'd say two threes a game, heady play. nice passing, and surprising defense [like Korver when he was here].

Nice pass bye Derrick!
Old 10-29-2013, 07:23 PM   #14
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Quote:
Not gonna lie, I cringed when Rose did that jump pass.
I always cringe at the jump passes...probably the worst part of his game.

He is still rusty though [even though he did that pass before he got hurt].
Old 10-29-2013, 07:26 PM   #15
Rose
nanu nanu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
I always cringe at the jump passes...probably the worst part of his game.

He is still rusty though [even though he did that pass before he got hurt].
Agreed.

Also we running some triangle elements?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: