Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2013, 04:30 PM   #61
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2013-2014 Brooklyn Nets Post Game Thread

This is the lowest of the low... we're playing like hot garbage.
Old 11-25-2013, 05:11 AM   #62
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

maybe the russians can donate like a trillion dollars to the league and persuade stern and silver to eliminate the third quarter.

nets = best 1st/2nd/4th team in the league!
Old 11-27-2013, 02:50 AM   #63
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So uhhhh. nets win
Old 11-27-2013, 06:02 AM   #64
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 11-27-2013, 10:51 PM   #65
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

very deflating loss but a great game to watch(in the second half). with Deron and Brook out this was supposed to be Paul and Joe's time to step up yet Paul has died on us and Joe has played very well. got to erase this loss and look forward (yikes) to the rockets on friday and grizzlies on saturday.
Old 11-28-2013, 03:33 PM   #66
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

This is so depressing, Cant believe we were down by 25 at home to the Lakers.

If Mirza can play like he did yesterday that would be huge for this team, So the 2 players struggling the most end up taking the last 2 shots for us, KG and Pierce .

Im not for firing Kidd, its not his fault guys are injured, KG and Pierce decided to give out.

Rockets and Grizzlies both away next ouch, 4-13 is very likely
Old 11-28-2013, 03:35 PM   #67
gigantes
A piece of fluff

i know he has obvious self-interest in the matter, but i was pleased to hear billy king describe kidd's progress the other day.

he said something about kidd being light-years from where he started in terms of coaching skill. that, and the carlisle quote reinforces the idea that kidd has the potential to be a very good coach... at some point.

the question is-- when?
Old 11-29-2013, 02:02 AM   #68
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Pierce has been an mistake prone since he joined the Nets. Typical trait of a star player who had a system set up for him his entire career, but can't perform to his standards in a new environment where plays don't start with him. If he was still in Boston we would all think he's still a top 20 player, but nope, since he's just like the ones who struggle after being traded, he's always been overrated.
Old 11-30-2013, 08:38 AM   #69
gigantes
A piece of fluff

good... play the backups. whoever wants to play, should play.

it's about time for someone on the team to get upset, eh? fiery speeches, angry finger-pointing... whatever it takes.
Old 12-06-2013, 02:25 PM   #70
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I hope I was the only one that saw the massacre in person last night
Old 12-06-2013, 04:01 PM   #71
gigantes
A piece of fluff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
i decided to try out a new restaurant - bar last night in cleveland. for whatever reason, they had the game on.

people noticed me making unhappy faces as i was watching and i explained that i was a nets fan. thank god i was having a mixed drink to make me feel toasty, because nobody was making a move to hug me. >_<
Old 12-07-2013, 04:45 AM   #72
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
You went to the game? I was debating whether or not if I should go (tickets were on sale for $50). I'm glad I ended up not going... that would have been an embarrassing experience.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:51 AM   #73
gigantes
A piece of fluff

i think we can go ahead and call this season an overwhelming success. the brooklyn nets just won a basketball game.

astonishing.
Old 12-08-2013, 10:07 PM   #74
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
You went to the game? I was debating whether or not if I should go (tickets were on sale for $50). I'm glad I ended up not going... that would have been an embarrassing experience.
Yeah I got pretty close seats in the corner for like 150. Kinda wish I didn't spend the money now. But it is what it is
Old 12-10-2013, 11:58 PM   #75
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

A 2 game win streak! =O
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread