Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 11-16-2013, 10:51 PM   #76
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Default Re: The Knicks Official Regular Season Game Thread.

Whoops.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:47 AM   #77
Clutch
NBA Legend

This team makes me depressed. At least the last time we sucked we knew we were supposed to suck and we were actually so bad that it was funny at times.

Right now this team is a mess. They lose every home game. They can't defend to save their lives. Offense is full of terrible shots. Coach is retarded.

We're still going to make the playoffs and be a solid team in the East but that's about all we can do in the next 2 years. It's time for us to wait until 2015 where all contracts are up and start all over again.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:43 AM   #78
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
This team makes me depressed. At least the last time we sucked we knew we were supposed to suck and we were actually so bad that it was funny at times.

Right now this team is a mess. They lose every home game. They can't defend to save their lives. Offense is full of terrible shots. Coach is retarded.

We're still going to make the playoffs and be a solid team in the East but that's about all we can do in the next 2 years. It's time for us to wait until 2015 where all contracts are up and start all over again.
I wouldnt bet my house on that.

As far as the 2015 "plan", lets be honest, it's no different than 2010...a pipedream.

Gamechangers arent coming to NY as free agents, they never do.

Might get a maxed out kevin Love.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 04:30 PM   #79
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

When not one of your players shoot over 50%, I think it's safe to say you don't really get your players easy buckets as a coach. It's one thing when Melo and JR do it. They're streaky shooters. The entire team though? I think it may be time for the little Bunsen burner under Woody's lazy boy to get ignited.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:31 PM   #80
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
When not one of your players shoot over 50%, I think it's safe to say you don't really get your players easy buckets as a coach. It's one thing when Melo and JR do it. They're streaky shooters. The entire team though? I think it may be time for the little Bunsen burner under Woody's lazy boy to get ignited.
Melo disagrees fam....

"I am disappointed too in all of our effort. We are just not getting it done. It ain't nothing that Coach [Mike] Woodson is doing [or not doing]. It ain't got nothing to do with X's and O's out there on the basketball court. We are not getting it done from an effort standpoint. It's like we are not even trying right now."

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...ew-york-knicks

Say what ya will but Melo is doing his fellow CAA represented coach a huge one there.
Old 11-17-2013, 11:12 PM   #81
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Melo disagrees fam....

"I am disappointed too in all of our effort. We are just not getting it done. It ain't nothing that Coach [Mike] Woodson is doing [or not doing]. It ain't got nothing to do with X's and O's out there on the basketball court. We are not getting it done from an effort standpoint. It's like we are not even trying right now."

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...ew-york-knicks

Say what ya will but Melo is doing his fellow CAA represented coach a huge one there.

I saw this already. I simply saw it as backing your coach and being loyal. All a part of being the leader everyone is quick to say he's not. The media would love to tear into the Knicks and create a fission in that locker room. As Knicks fans, we've seen first hand how that story ends....whether there is real beef there or not. Let's face it. If Melo answers uncertainty around Woodson in any other manner, the "coach killer" and mutiny talks will rapidly resurface. It's bad enough we're losing. We don't need that BS all over again.
Old 11-18-2013, 03:06 AM   #82
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
I saw this already. I simply saw it as backing your coach and being loyal. All a part of being the leader everyone is quick to say he's not. The media would love to tear into the Knicks and create a fission in that locker room. As Knicks fans, we've seen first hand how that story ends....whether there is real beef there or not. Let's face it. If Melo answers uncertainty around Woodson in any other manner, the "coach killer" and mutiny talks will rapidly resurface. It's bad enough we're losing. We don't need that BS all over again.
An interesting change of pace for Melo. I wonder why he's starting now.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 03:13 AM   #83
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Time to start a new win streak!

Woody is on Melo's side and does everything to placate to his desires regardless of team outcome. With that kind of support from Woody I think Melo will have his back until this team loses often or badly.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:49 PM   #84
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
They have the same agent, melo wont blast a fellow client.

But melo is right, this team plays like they dont care.....and thats hardly coaching.

Then you have broken down amare complaining about minutes and kenyon as well.

Then you have untouchable unbenchable. CAA manager JRSmith helping nycha with their new tenaments building project.

This team is beyond a mess, no coach could fix this crap.
Old 11-18-2013, 06:24 PM   #85
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
An interesting change of pace for Melo. I wonder why he's starting now.
Well he's realy only had 3 coaches and George Karl was and still is an absolute asshole to me. I think he was more that supportive of Karl considering the underhanded shots he took and Melo and JR repeatedly.
Old 11-19-2013, 07:30 PM   #86
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
Kenyon Martin will start on Tuesday, as expected, shifting J.R. Smith to the bench.
K-Mart's medical restrictions have been lifted, but that doesn't mean he'll suddenly play 30+ minutes as a starter.

Quote:
Raymond Felton (hip, hamstring) will not play on Tuesday, and Beno Udrih will replace him in the starting lineup.
Felton is also iffy to play on Wednesday vs. the Pacers. Udrih has racked up DNP-CDs lately but could be a nice spot-starter until Felton is healthy enough to return, and Pablo Prigioni will also have extra opportunities off the bench.

Raymond should have been pulled a few games ago to let himself heal.
Old 11-19-2013, 08:42 PM   #87
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Win streak gets going tonight!
Old 11-19-2013, 10:14 PM   #88
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Even more proof Woody has no clue what he's doing. He was in love with Prigioni. Showed Udrih no love. Felton goes down, you start Udrih Not saying I think Prigioni is better but what the ****? Seriously? WTF?

We look like a team that has given up out there. Woody should bench all of the starters just to try and light a fire under everyone's butt at the very least. Not that that is the problem but hey. Grasping at straws here

Last edited by franchize : 11-19-2013 at 10:21 PM.
Old 11-19-2013, 11:13 PM   #89
Rameek
Krust Kingz

This team didnt look good in any phase of the game. I liked Bargs offensive game in the first half.

Win streak coming soon

Last edited by Rameek : 11-19-2013 at 11:17 PM.
Old 11-19-2013, 11:50 PM   #90
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Further proof they arent good.

Operation "blow it up" should commence right after they lose by 40 tomorrow.

I would never root for a loss, but lets be serious.....

Even if they win against Indy, they still suck.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: