Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-25-2007, 05:19 PM   #1
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board
Default What are your experiences with "snitches"?

Snitches are the leeches of society
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 05:28 PM   #2
apriorist
High School Starter

apriorist has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: What are your experiences with "snitches"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich

I hope you're joking. So-called "snitches" are how many crimes get solved. If someone murdered your mother, and a 'snitch' ratted out the killer, would you really be saying 'snitches' are the leeches of society?
apriorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 05:37 PM   #3
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apriorist
I hope you're joking. So-called "snitches" are how many crimes get solved. If someone murdered your mother, and a 'snitch' ratted out the killer, would you really be saying 'snitches' are the leeches of society?

He's really in to the Dipset "NO SNITCHIN" rule.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 05:40 PM   #4
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by apriorist

I would be grateful to that particular 'snitch', but I still don't respect the rest.

If your friend ****s up and jacks a car; would you snitch on him to the police?
Old 02-25-2007, 05:40 PM   #5
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

that's not just Dipset, it's the 'street' code.

Anyways, alot of people think that snitching isn't cool until it comes down to one your personal issues.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 05:44 PM   #6
poorlilrich
woop woop

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

Dipset and G-unit can suck my nuts
Old 02-25-2007, 05:45 PM   #7
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

all the tough homies hate snitches, but then silently and desperately want a snitch to appear when their own possessions are f&cked up
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 05:54 PM   #8
poorlilrich
woop woop

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader
all the tough homies hate snitches, but then silently and desperately want a snitch to appear when their own possessions are f&cked up

Exactly

If my **** gets jacked, I'll be the one running door to door asking everyone if they heard or saw anything. But if someone knocks at my door asking if I heard anything I'll keep my mouth shut.
Old 02-25-2007, 06:37 PM   #9
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:

Aernt you a tiny little nerdy asian kid?

What do you know about snitching? If you had something to snitch about you'd snitch. No doubt.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:49 PM   #10
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll snitch on you if you steal my ****ing tooth brush.

Criminals get no respect from me. **** retaliation. I'll **** their moms before they even know who snitched on them. Then I'll **** their sisters before they ever find me.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:56 PM   #11
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Greatest snitch of all time:

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 07:11 PM   #12
poorlilrich
woop woop

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
Aernt you a tiny little nerdy asian kid?

What do you know about snitching? If you had something to snitch about you'd snitch. No doubt.

Half this board is tiny little nerdy asian/white kids, but I'm not one of them.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:14 PM   #13
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Exactly

If my **** gets jacked, I'll be the one running door to door asking everyone if they heard or saw anything. But if someone knocks at my door asking if I heard anything I'll keep my mouth shut.
Hypocricy at it's finest.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 07:32 PM   #14
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

If there is an established code of honor, then snitching is bad for those who abide by it.

but if its a witness who saw something and told the police... that's not snitching... that's called reporting a crime.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 07:47 PM   #15
poorlilrich
woop woop

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
but if its a witness who saw something and told the police... that's not snitching... that's called reporting a crime.

unless your family member/roommate/friend/aquaintance ... committed the crime
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: