Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-16-2013, 06:25 PM   #1
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Changing of the guard in AFC North?....

....or just a brief aberration?

The Steelers are old in certain spots, and have lost a lot of key figures over the years. Also, seems like their draft picks haven't panned out for them recently.

The Ravens beat my Bengals last week, but are still only 4-5 and are offensively challenged.

Cleveland has a lot of talented players (still need a legit QB), and seems to be a team on the rise. Bengals vs. Browns on Sunday is the rare matchup in this series with lots on the line.

AFC North fans/fans in general, is this division changing, or will Balt/Pitt reload and regain their usual positioning sooner than later?
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 06:42 PM   #2
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Changing of the guard in AFC North?....

I think we are definitely at least heading towards an era where the AFC North is much more up for grabs. I see the Browns and Bengals competing for 8-10 wins in the next couple of years.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:17 AM   #3
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Changing of the guard in AFC North?....

I sure as hell hope so. I appreciate the Steelers identity and history. The colors, the titles. Pittsburgh is monumental to the NFL. However? Every franchise needs a dose of suck now and again. Builds character.

As for Baltimore, they don't have players or coaches that are so easy to hate anymore like in years past sans Suggs but they have one of the most simple, idiotic, moronic fanbases in the NFL so I want them alone to suffer through Flacco's entire contract with mediocrity. I don't count on it with Ozzie Newsome as their GM.

Cleveland seems like a miserable city to live in and their fans are snakebit with all sports yet still loyal so I cheer for their success.

Despite having the ugliest uniforms and goofiest QB in the NFL, I also like the construction of the Bengals roster so good for them. Marvin Lewis has to get it done one day I suspect. He's on like life 7 as a head coach in CIN. Just the law of averages should get him another AFC North title and a playoff win or two
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: