Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-10-2013, 08:20 PM   #166
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jonathan Martin situation

I can tell you one thing, i get this is how locker rooms are, and i don't even see an issue with it most of the time, but the players better adjust because with every text, voicemail and such getting taped and with this coming out, things will need to adjust. It's just how it is. "This is a locker room" isn't a valid excuse to 90% of the people in the world, and those are the people who will raise a fuss when things leak out.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:17 AM   #167
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Interview with Mr Incognito

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/R...nscript-111013
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 01:18 AM   #168
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

More and more it appears that the issue was way overblown, and public and the media was quick to judge without hearing all the facts.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 01:23 AM   #169
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
More and more it appears that the issue was way overblown, and public and the media was quick to judge without hearing all the facts.

word. they just took the voicemails without context, which yes, sounds terrible on paper. but then martin texting that he would kill RI's whole family? sounds like it went both ways and like it's been reported, tannehill though they were best friends. idk about you, but it's one thing to play along then to hang out outside of practice with someone that you say is bullying you. laughing, exchanging texts, etc.

it just kinda sucks having to defend a grade A d-bag in RI

Last edited by blacknapalm : 11-11-2013 at 01:36 AM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 01:48 AM   #170
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

KNOW1EDGE is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKNOW1EDGE is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Bless you are like 35 going on 13.

F*ck boys like Incognito appeal to you. Fat white dudes who are known as dirty players, whos past coaches say he is a bad apple, a fat bastard who lacks self-control and has no respect.

Although the media may have misconstrued the story, Incognito is a moron, while Martin is a Stanford grad who is well-spoken, intelligent and respectful. So most intelligent adults are going to automatically support Martin over F*ck Boy.

It has nothing to do with being "politically-correct" and more to do with a general sense of decency, respect and honesty, but you probably dont care about things like that, and i forgot "its the mother effing NF effing L"

Stay in Washington Bless
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:36 AM   #171
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE

F*ck boys like Incognito appeal to you. Fat white dudes who are known as dirty players, whos past coaches say he is a bad apple, a fat bastard who lacks self-control and has no respect.

Although the media may have misconstrued the story, Incognito is a moron, while Martin is a Stanford grad who is well-spoken, intelligent and respectful. So most intelligent adults are going to automatically support Martin over F*ck Boy.

It has nothing to do with being "politically-correct" and more to do with a general sense of decency, respect and honesty, but you probably dont care about things like that, and i forgot "its the mother effing NF effing L"

Stay in Washington Bless

Bwahaahahahahagagahagagaha

You're hilarious rose city humus eater.

Its how they interacted. Get your panties out of a bunch.

NFL players are (should be) alpha males that DONT CRY TO THEIR MOMMY AND DADDY LAWYERS.
" Mommy he made fun of me. I thought it was funny at first, I even sent a text that I'd kill his whole family too, but **(sniffles sniffles) its just not funny anymore. I can't handle it anymore. Can you Sue the people that write me and my teammates million dollar checks? Pwease Mommy *(sniffles sniffles)
Bless Mathews is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:40 AM   #172
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
Bwahaahahahahagagahagagaha

You're hilarious rose city humus eater.

Its how they interacted. Get your panties out of a bunch.

NFL players are (should be) alpha males that DONT CRY TO THEIR MOMMY AND DADDY LAWYERS.
" Mommy he made fun of me. I thought it was funny at first, I even sent a text that I'd kill his whole family too, but **(sniffles sniffles) its just not funny anymore. I can't handle it anymore. Can you Sue the people that write me and my teammates million dollar checks? Pwease Mommy *(sniffles sniffles)

you can bring up nfl culture if you want. you can say he should have stood up for himself and not gone public so quickly...

but if it's shown this guy has a legit mental illness, you're way out of line. you're looking at in a black & white context (no pun intended). that's where this situation shouldn't get lost.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 02:50 AM   #173
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE

Stay in Washington Bless

And I'll take a hillbilly white boy with a bad sense of humor over a SNITCH that goes running to his lawyer mommy and daddy ANY DAY.

GROW A SET rose city boi. I know pdx niggahs are soft as hell, but comeon ...
Bless Mathews is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:29 PM   #174
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
Amazing how this one story has shed light on so many issues that are rampant in modern society --

1) journalists who publish incomplete stories to be first without getting all the facts,
2) news organizations who do all they can to generate views based on using keywords like "bullying and hazing,"
3) the general public's rush to judgement although not hearing from any of players, and
4) brothers-in-arms mentality within certain organizations where people close ranks and accept things from a valuable contributor that they ordinarily would not to stop the controversy

Who knows where this will go next.

Wow had a feeling that there would be another twist over the weekend; but did not expect the allegation of molestation or for it to be revealed that Ritchie and Jonathon were basically bossom buddies who've texted each other over 1,000 times. This is a circus.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 01:05 PM   #175
Duderonomy
Nothing but NETS

Duderonomy has not been impressing people

Typical media RI was using only memes and internet slangs and Martin was sending the same thing.

Still you would think someone named Incognito would keep a lower profile
Duderonomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:15 PM   #176
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The media is reporting so much crap because there is no new information. You know, it's never been confirmed exactly what Martin is complaining about, yet we get daily Incognito vs. Martin updates. We have no idea why Incognito was suspended (would be a nice question to ask the Dolphins, no?) Yet every day there is a new update about this case like there is all this new info and there is NO NEW INFO.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:54 PM   #177
niko
I Run NY.

One thing i think is funny is all the people on the Dolphins saying "its normal". Well, maybe they'd like to switch things up because they have sucked for about 30 years.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:12 AM   #178
BasedTom
Wealth Beyond Measure

BasedTom has an incredible reputation hereBasedTom has an incredible reputation hereBasedTom has an incredible reputation hereBasedTom has an incredible reputation hereBasedTom has an incredible reputation hereBasedTom has an incredible reputation hereBasedTom has an incredible reputation hereBasedTom has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
One thing i think is funny is all the people on the Dolphins saying "its normal". Well, maybe they'd like to switch things up because they have sucked for about 30 years.
Still a more successful franchise than the Jets and the Bills
BasedTom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:41 AM   #179
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasedTom
Still a more successful franchise than the Jets and the Bills
Over the last 15 years or so I'm absolutely 100% sure the Jets have had a ton more success than the Dolphins, and they both one one Super Bowl right?
Old 11-12-2013, 11:57 AM   #180
BasedTom
Wealth Beyond Measure

BasedTom has an incredible reputation hereBasedTom has an incredible reputation hereBasedTom has an incredible reputation hereBasedTom has an incredible reputation hereBasedTom has an incredible reputation hereBasedTom has an incredible reputation hereBasedTom has an incredible reputation hereBasedTom has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Over the last 15 years or so I'm absolutely 100% sure the Jets have had a ton more success than the Dolphins, and they both one one Super Bowl right?
Nope, the Dolphins have won 2. Back to back, and one of them was the perfect season.

The Dolphins also have a higher overall winning percentage, more playoff appearances, and more division and conference championships as well.
BasedTom is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: