Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-04-2013, 07:48 PM   #46
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

Default Re: Jonathan Martin situation

Is Incognito's dad defending his son by calling Martin suicidal?

If Martin really is suicidal, that makes Incognito look even worse. Who the hell bullies a dude who may have mental problems?
KingBeasley08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:05 PM   #47
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMontana
Also take note about how NOT ONE of the current Dolphins has talked shit about Incognito despite this whirlwind. They all have his back.

Why? Because this is the media trying to make a giant story out of some dude being mentally inept. In current America we try to blame something for everything. Richie is being the scapegoat based purely on his reputation as a dirty player/asshole.
No one has his back. Having his back would be supporting him openly. Literally no one is. When you see your teammate getting skewered and your response is "no comment", that's not support.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:14 PM   #48
TonyMontana
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
No one has his back. Having his back would be supporting him openly. Literally no one is. When you see your teammate getting skewered and your response is "no comment", that's not support.

"Jeff Darlington of NFL Network reports that Incognito said he spoke to Martin on Friday, and that Martin said he doesn’t blame his teammates for what happened, and that the “culture of the NFL locker room” finally got to the second-year second-round pick from Stanford."

Even Jonathan Martin doesn't blame Incognito. This kind of stuff happens in ALL NFL lockerrooms. Incognito is getting punished because he's an easy scapegoat with his reputation. It's something that's going to get headlines. The truth is that the NFL requires a TOUGH MINDSET and this guy doesn't have it. A harmlesss prank that is common in NFL locker rooms was the thing that finally set him over the edge.

Now please shut the **** up. It's obvious your a wiesel whos never in a competitive locker room. You will never understand.
TonyMontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:19 PM   #49
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
"Jeff Darlington of NFL Network reports that Incognito said he spoke to Martin on Friday, and that Martin said he doesn’t blame his teammates for what happened, and that the “culture of the NFL locker room” finally got to the second-year second-round pick from Stanford."

Even Jonathan Martin doesn't blame Incognito. This kind of stuff happens in ALL NFL lockerrooms. Incognito is getting punished because he's an easy scapegoat with his reputation. It's something that's going to get headlines. The truth is that the NFL requires a TOUGH MINDSET and this guy doesn't have it. A harmlesss prank that is common in NFL locker rooms was the thing that finally set him over the edge.

Now please shut the **** up. It's obvious your a wiesel whos never in a competitive locker room. You will never understand.
I understand you're a moron and trolling. I understand Incognito is going to lose his salary and his job and have trouble getting another one. And Martin is not.

None of this you seem to understand which is not surprising given again, that you're a moron.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:24 PM   #50
TonyMontana
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I understand you're a moron and trolling. I understand Incognito is going to lose his salary and his job and have trouble getting another one. And Martin is not.

None of this you seem to understand which is not surprising given again, that you're a moron.

Richie will be in the league no matter what. He is still an elite guard. Have fun watching him dominate. I will gladly support whichever team signs him. Thats my ****ing guy. A throwback to real Americans. Not these little wiesel ******* with their politically correct garbage. WEAK characters, WEAK bodies, and a VERY WEAK mental state of mind. Don't cry on me now little guy.
TonyMontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #51
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Richie will be in the league no matter what. He is still an elite guard. Have fun watching him dominate. I will gladly support whichever team signs him. Thats my ****ing guy. A throwback to real Americans. Not these little wiesel ******* with their politically correct garbage. WEAK characters, WEAK bodies, and a VERY WEAK mental state of mind. Don't cry on me now little guy.

Wow you are really trying hard to troll here. I like all the CAPS.

I have to block you, i fear the stupidty might affect me somehow.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:31 PM   #52
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

I talked to my homie I've known since the 5th grade that played 13 seasons in the NFL. He said joking is commonplace and Martin is acting like a sensitive bitch. It's part of the game. The recording has "laughter " in it and if it ever gets played it will be joking.

Saw all interviews today. All of them said they didn't notice anything horribly wrong.

Political correct world going crazy. Defensive lineman 'already got ammo for days to get in Martin's head. Sissy ass.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 03:38 AM   #53
KNOW1EDGE
AKA MUGGSY

I think Incognito Sr proved how stupid, arrogant and out of touch with reality he is.

I can only assume his son is the same way.

It doesnt matter where you work, its not okay for fat bastards to torment people.
KNOW1EDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:50 AM   #54
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Incognito is obviously a dirty player and probably not a pleasant person. But I have yet to hear one teammate defending Martin and all of the support has been towards incognito not to mention I have heard 3 African american players voicing their support for incognito.

I think he whole situation is hypocritical. The fins knew what kind of player they were getting when they got incognito, and he is in a violent profession where alpha type personalities are preferred. So once shit hits the fan the fins cut off the scapegoat. Let's cut the bully for being the player we signed him up for.

And the racial aspect is overthrown and also hypocritical. Poor choice of words but linking him as a racist is just another method to defame his character. Again he was voted team leader in a pred african american locker room and I heard 3 different African Americans voicing support for him.

Just hypocrisy. Sure a suspension is warranted but to release him and for BSPN to create a scandal is overblown.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:00 AM   #55
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

I just find it kind of odd that anyone would defend Incognito for being "sensitive." These are grown men and if you can't treat each other with respect then you deserve to be fired. Just because it is common for these dudes to act like teenagers who make fun of the "freshman" doesn't make it any more defensible imo. There is a line with friendly ribbing that rookies get and Incognito crossed the line and deserves the punishment.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:11 AM   #56
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
Poor choice of words but linking him as a racist is just another method to defame his character.
By saying what he said he defamed his own character. He's obviously racist and there's no legit argument to be made in his defense.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:02 AM   #57
Frozen1
High school junior varsity star

And this shows how the dolphis are ****ed up, no locker room leadership.

A fat bully rulling the place, they will go far this way.
Frozen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 01:49 PM   #58
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I just find it kind of odd that anyone would defend Incognito for being "sensitive." These are grown men and if you can't treat each other with respect then you deserve to be fired. Just because it is common for these dudes to act like teenagers who make fun of the "freshman" doesn't make it any more defensible imo. There is a line with friendly ribbing that rookies get and Incognito crossed the line and deserves the punishment.
Came here to say something like this. Well put.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 02:58 PM   #59
niko
I Run NY.

I don't think people get this is a workplace. There are rules that govern workplaces. The league cannot allow themselves to be open to lawsuits and such for workplace problems, the dolphins and Incognito are going to get absolutely hammered.
Old 11-05-2013, 03:43 PM   #60
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
And the racial aspect is overthrown and also hypocritical. Poor choice of words but linking him as a racist is just another method to defame his character. Again he was voted team leader in a pred african american locker room and I heard 3 different African Americans voicing support for him.

Just hypocrisy. Sure a suspension is warranted but to release him and for BSPN to create a scandal is overblown.

Weren't they asked to comment right after practice? I sincerely doubt any of them had been on Twitter reading the latest developments in the Martin-Incognito fiasco prior to making their statements.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: