Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-02-2013, 04:32 PM   #1
k0kakw0rld
Local High School Star

k0kakw0rld posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryk0kakw0rld posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Haters will never learn...Lebron will win MVP & FMVP

Nets are massively overrated. And yea I'm a nets fan. Yesterday was a disaster even tho we won against the Heat. We almost lost the game. Which leads me to believe that the Heat are playing lazy like usual,nothing new here. They, Heat, will finish top 3 in the east. No way Chicago are beating them, same for the Knicks, my nets. The pacers will give them trouble but Miami will win in 6 or 7.

Do I need to remind everybody that last year, they went on a 27 winning streak? They can turn the switch on & off like its nothing. They can sure play around for a couple games hey, they have the best player in the league on their side.
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 04:45 PM   #2
Fudge
Banned

Fudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Haters will never learn...Lebron will win MVP & FMVP

N!gga, aren't you also a Grizzlies, Raptors, Warriors, Spurs, Bobcats, Clippers, Celtics, Rockets fan?

FOH cuh
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 05:01 PM   #3
k0kakw0rld
Local High School Star

k0kakw0rld posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryk0kakw0rld posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Nets been my team since Kidd & Carter + d-Will is my favourite player in the league.
Raptors been my team since forever. Hello! I'm from Canada you dumbfvck.
Spurs since Timmy (he is in my top 5 favourite players ever) Tony Parker too.

**** everybody else including the Heat but I'm being realistic. They will win it all.
Old 11-02-2013, 05:07 PM   #4
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
Nets been my team since Kidd & Carter + d-Will is my favourite player in the league.

**** everybody else including the Heat but I'm being realistic. They will win it all.
So is Fudge doe
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 05:40 PM   #5
branslowski
BOW DOWN TO GREATNESS

branslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebranslowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

"Yea I'm a Nets fan, ofcource I'm a Raptors fan, duh I'm a Spurs fan, LeBron for MVP Baby!"..
branslowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 05:51 PM   #6
k0kakw0rld
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski
"Yea I'm a Nets fan, ofcource I'm a Raptors fan, duh I'm a Spurs fan, LeBron for MVP Baby!"..
Lebron is part of my top 5. -,- Bring it!
Old 11-02-2013, 08:33 PM   #7
Flash31
Local High School Star

Flash31 is a pretty well-respected posterFlash31 is a pretty well-respected posterFlash31 is a pretty well-respected poster

LeBron was last season's MVP and all,
as of right now he looks tired,kind of rusty and not yet in condition,
and due to being in Finals 3 straight times

The heat aren't going for Best Record fully and for num 1 seed with mass importance

They're going to worry about health,chemistry,having less wear and tear

And as of right now,it might take LeBron a couple weeks to get back in condition while at the same time
CP3 is killing it and the Clippers are winning

And due to how DRose got his MVP,voter fatigue and with DRose back and all,media bias will play a part

And with CP3 Killing the league and as of right now being
1st in ast,1st in steals,with 28 pts
28,12,3 with 3.5 steals on 50% and the LAC winning

I can see the voters giving the MVP to CP3
He's the frontrunner right now by far
LAC are the STORY right now besides the Heat 3 peat
Flash31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 08:42 PM   #8
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by branslowski

OP is ******
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 08:56 PM   #9
k0kakw0rld
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller

OP is ******
Since when it is forbidden to be a fan of more than 3 teams foh with that bullshit. I enjoy basketball not superstar basketball.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:00 PM   #10
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Since when it is forbidden to be a fan of more than 3 teams foh with that bullshit. I enjoy basketball not superstar basketball.
Its not forbidden, but that don't mean we can't judge your bandwagoning ass
Just like in the real world you have the freedom to do anything, that doesn't mean there won't be any consequences. Wake up kid.
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 09:04 PM   #11
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

not by getting his ass bust by tha sixers
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 09:27 PM   #12
Flash31
Local High School Star

Flash31 is a pretty well-respected posterFlash31 is a pretty well-respected posterFlash31 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
N!gga, aren't you also a Grizzlies, Raptors, Warriors, Spurs, Bobcats, Clippers, Celtics, Rockets fan?

FOH cuh

man supporting half the league
EVERY YEAR "His team" wins the championship,lol

Q for op,are you a bieber or lil wayne fan?
Flash31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 11:00 PM   #13
Greg Oden 50
Banned

Greg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGreg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryGreg Oden 50 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Lebron is part of my top 5. -,- Bring it!

top 5 ?????????

jordan,magic,bird,wilt,jabbar,shaq,hakeem,duncan,k obe,russell >>>>>>>>>>> lebron james
Greg Oden 50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 11:03 PM   #14
Trollsmasher
Testing Free Agency

Trollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this boardTrollsmasher is popular on this board

It's always the same. LeBron starts slowly, someone like KD or CP3 becomes a "sure MVP" and then around the All Star break LeBron becomes the LeBron and does not stop until he collects the accolades he wants.
Trollsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 11:29 PM   #15
k0kakw0rld
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Oden 50
top 5 ?????????

jordan,magic,bird,wilt,jabbar,shaq,hakeem,duncan,k obe,russell >>>>>>>>>>> lebron james
You my friend, are an idiot.
I meant my top 5 favourite player in the league.

Oh and LeBron > Kobe
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: