Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-25-2007, 09:46 PM   #16
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Oscars anyone watching lol

Ok Cars got screwed!
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:47 PM   #17
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far

who got that one i missed it>?
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:49 PM   #18
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If you mean animated movie Happy Feet got it lol...i saw both. Cars killed it.
Old 02-25-2007, 09:50 PM   #19
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Go Borat! Go Borat! Go Borat!
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:51 PM   #20
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Happy Feet was average.

Monster House >> Cars >>>>> Happy Feet.

I still can't believe how criminally underrated Monster House was this year. To me it was one of the best animated movies to come out in years.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:52 PM   #21
D-Wade
Great college starter

Off to watch some of this. Be back soon when im bored (5min)
Old 02-25-2007, 09:53 PM   #22
D-Wade
Great college starter

Yes The Departed
Old 02-25-2007, 09:54 PM   #23
B-Low
The Love B-Low

I never saw Monster House but yeah i heard that was good too
Old 02-25-2007, 10:02 PM   #24
D-Wade
Great college starter

My lil bro seen Monsters house ment to of been a great film.
Old 02-25-2007, 10:13 PM   #25
D-Wade
Great college starter

Ellen to clint eastwood.

Can i get a picture with you for my myspace lol.
Old 02-25-2007, 10:17 PM   #26
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Wade
Ellen to clint eastwood.

Can i get a picture with you for my myspace lol.

the only thing tonight that made me laugh.

Hope Letters From Iwo Jima and The Departed win all the major awards. best movies of the year.
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 10:17 PM   #27
thekavorka
Good High School Starter

thekavorka has an OK reputation so far

Children of Men got ROBBED for best cinematography. It had the best cinematography I have ever seen.

Did Nate Robinson work on Pan's Labyrinth or something
thekavorka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 10:19 PM   #28
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Children of Men is quickly becoming one of the most overrated movies of recent times.

But despite that, it did have fantastic cinematography. I'd put it behind Pan's Labyrinth and even with the Prestige here.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 10:28 PM   #29
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Children of Men is quickly becoming one of the most overrated movies of recent times.

But despite that, it did have fantastic cinematography. I'd put it behind Pan's Labyrinth and even with the Prestige here.

Wel, it's not like it got nominated for Best picture or anything. But, I do agree with you that it is overrated. Most overrated of the year. Having said that, the cinematography in it was the one leading quality of the film imo. Without the impressive camera work, I'd argue it's merely an average movie.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 10:39 PM   #30
B-Low
The Love B-Low

wow Hudson won! I thought the little girl was gonna win. From reality TV loser to Oscar winner. Meanwhile the AI winner is sitting at home with no gigs watching her win
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: