Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-09-2013, 07:22 PM   #31
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: if you want to feel really good about yourself

This is from op's forum.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 07:47 PM   #32
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn, thats a shitty situation. that is beyond friendzoned.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 03:22 PM   #33
riseagainst
Lebron fan

riseagainst is starting to rub some people the wrong wayriseagainst is starting to rub some people the wrong way

this thread is gold.

riseagainst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 04:44 PM   #34
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postercode green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

goddamn it, i want to go on a murder spree for that dude in the picture metspackers posted.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 06:10 PM   #35
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Anyone else not have the patience to read all these?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 06:16 PM   #36
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Anyone else not have the patience to read all these?
there's a couple i can't get through but some are legit really funny.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:27 AM   #37
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

been reading this thread off and on. the guys on that forum are massive tools. labeling everything as beta and shit, sitting there mocking a bunch of teenagers over the web... but some of this stuff is gold.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:49 AM   #38
eriX
Good High School Starter

eriX has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTooBeta View Post
Just realized 2nd picture is too wide. I'll just type out what it says:

"I was a party with my girlfriend and she was playing beer pong with this guy. I was pretty drunk and just sitting down, he made a bet that if she lost against him she would have to play the next round topless.

Next thing she loses- because she is bad - and ends up literally taking her tits out for everyone to see. Then the guy, presumably to try his luck, bet her that if she lost against she would have to suck his dick. My girlfriend turns to me and says "I know I can win this time! What do you say?"

I thought she was joking, so I just casually replied "Yea,whatever"

Then she loses again, and this ahole says something like "Hey, a bet's a bet." and my girlfriend responds with some bullcrap like "Well I am a woman of my word." Within the space of fifteen seconds she's literally on her knees, topless, sucking this guys dick. There was nothing I could do about it.

Because of that I just turned away and pretended to see nothing / try to not look like some beta fgot. Then after a couple of minutes I hear him saying "Go, show him. Let him see" and my girlfriend taps me on the shoulder, opens her mouth full of his ***, then closes it again and swallows in front of me.

What the **** just happened!?!?!?!?"

How does these fking beta *******s even get a fking gf in the first place... seriously got my jimmies so fking rustled
eriX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:49 AM   #39
#number6ix#
LETS GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!

#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
originally posted by Imtoobeta
Just realized 2nd picture is too wide. I'll just type out what it says:

"I was a party with my girlfriend and she was playing beer pong with this guy. I was pretty drunk and just sitting down, he made a bet that if she lost against him she would have to play the next round topless.

Next thing she loses- because she is bad - and ends up literally taking her tits out for everyone to see. Then the guy, presumably to try his luck, bet her that if she lost against she would have to suck his dick. My girlfriend turns to me and says "I know I can win this time! What do you say?"

I thought she was joking, so I just casually replied "Yea,whatever"

Then she loses again, and this ahole says something like "Hey, a bet's a bet." and my girlfriend responds with some bullcrap like "Well I am a woman of my word." Within the space of fifteen seconds she's literally on her knees, topless, sucking this guys dick. There was nothing I could do about it.

Because of that I just turned away and pretended to see nothing / try to not look like some beta fgot. Then after a couple of minutes I hear him saying "Go, show him. Let him see" and my girlfriend taps me on the shoulder, opens her mouth full of his ***, then closes it again and swallows in front of me.

What the **** just happened!?!?!?!?"

I wanna find this guy and destroy him

Last edited by #number6ix# : 11-17-2013 at 10:53 AM.
#number6ix# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 12:46 PM   #40
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

I feel awkward as shit going out into public after reading that thread.
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 02:30 PM   #41
LEFT4DEAD
A WITNESS!!!

LEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation hereLEFT4DEAD has an incredible reputation here

Oh god, this is too much. I lol so hard right now. I will not stop till I read all 300+ pages! Repped
LEFT4DEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 04:29 PM   #42
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

I've made it to page 227 and fvck this gay earth and everyone in it

One positive though: google "the adventures of dr. swole" for a few laughs
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:00 PM   #43
Jameerthefear
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OurxSCr7dZw
Old 11-17-2013, 09:39 PM   #44
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Poor Moses Garza, that guy needs help
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:28 PM   #45
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
That beta/alpha thing is lame.

How can you consider yourself an alpha when you have to look down or clown someone to feel superior?

I feel like if you're going around saying beta and alpha then you're definitely not an "alpha" type. Just another follower

That 3rd pic about dude trying to help the chick that lost her wallet is sad.

I'm glad he didn't get mad though. He thought they were good friends but they were only acquaintances in her eyes
Pretty much said it all there
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: