Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 11-06-2013, 10:58 PM   #1
parkespapa
I airball my layups

parkespapa has an OK reputation so far
Default Calipari's best one and doners

College careers only. That's the twist.

Marcus Camby or Tony Davis?

Derrick Rose?

I'd pick DeJuan Wagner.
parkespapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:58 PM   #2
parkespapa
I airball my layups

Default Re: Calipari's best one and doners

You had to see him play to know.
Old 11-07-2013, 01:38 PM   #3
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I thought Camby played two years at UMass? Davis' career yielded the title, and he was good enough to be the top pick in the draft.

Rose got the top pick but missed the title just barely. Camby missed both just barely.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:14 PM   #4
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkespapa
College careers only. That's the twist.

Marcus Camby or Tony Davis?

Derrick Rose?

I'd pick DeJuan Wagner.

Lol, Camby played 3 years, DeJuan Wagner never played in college. I'd go with D-Rose, if it wasn't for perhaps the greatest college team ever assembled ('08 Hawks), that Memphis team would've easily won the tourney.
Goliath Uterus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 03:20 PM   #5
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
if it wasn't for perhaps the greatest college team ever assembled ('08 Hawks)

wut
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 07:08 PM   #6
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Goliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGoliath Uterus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNicKz
wut

Yup. Best defensive backcourt of all time with Chalmers and Robinson, and Sherron Collins who was better than 95% of the counrties starters was coming off the bench. Rush was an amazing scorer - woulda been a all star if not for injuries, and Darrell Arthur was amazing in that high low offense. Jackson and Kaun were great energy/defense rebouning guys.

Not sure if there's a single flaw on that team. They won the ship in the first tourney where all the 1 seeds got to the Final 4, and destroyed a stacked NC team in the semis.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:21 AM   #7
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath Uterus
Lol, Camby played 3 years, DeJuan Wagner never played in college. I'd go with D-Rose, if it wasn't for perhaps the greatest college team ever assembled ('08 Hawks), that Memphis team would've easily won the tourney.

uhhhh...
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 02:22 AM   #8
Goliath Uterus
Y.G.R.N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
uhhhh...

oops, I was thinking DeShawn Stevenson.
Old 11-08-2013, 09:17 PM   #9
parkespapa
I airball my layups

Sorry about Camby, but Juanny definitely played cbb. They won the NIT. Scored about 1000 pts in one yr.
Old 11-08-2013, 09:19 PM   #10
ukfan22
Great young streetballer

ukfan22 has decent reputation

Randle with 23 and 17 in his debut
ukfan22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:49 PM   #11
parkespapa
I airball my layups

Wagner was just the best to watch. The Tigers really had no other good players, and he was Cal's first big time recruit after coming back to cbb. He could score at will. Closest to AI3 I ever saw. He got by guys without tryin, or at least he made it look that way.

Smaller than Rose, but a way better scorer. Not a great defender, but he was getting it. If he had stayed healthy until today, Lebron might have four or five championships in Cleveland instead of two in Miami. He was that good.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:59 PM   #12
parkespapa
I airball my layups

Cal only had 4 at Memphis? Williams, Rose, Evans and Wagner.

The other three started opening night last week.

Of the 4, 3 were #1 rated recruits. Williams was #5. Only freshman of the year Cal had at Memphis was Sean Banks.

2 and dones that didn't make it include Banks and Darius WashingtonIII. They might have played 10 nba games between them.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: