Re: Nobody talks about San Antonio probably going for yet another 50+ win season
The team is potentially better than last year:
- Leonard is looking much better, and more active on offense
- Diaw learned this summer than he doesn't have to pass on every possession
- Bellinelli is an upgrade over Neal (although so far he isn't that great)
- The offense seems overall much less "Parker-centric"
Things that still suck:
- Splitter is still a subpar starting center
- Bench bigs are still bad. Aryes and Baynes are looking awful so far.
- Ginobili is still not shooting well
- ... and of course, the biggest thing is that they have to be healthy. They were lucky to stay that healthy last year, they'll need to get lucky again.