Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 11-12-2013, 07:52 PM   #16
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: "Julius Randle physically is the closest thing I have ever seen to Lebron James"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I like that you removed Rubio for Ibaka.

I don't want people to think I only sodomize white boys (no homo)

Nigg'as can still eat chocolate syrup all over my body and pound me all night long (no homo of course)
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:53 PM   #17
LoneyROY7
The Babe Ruth of ISH

LoneyROY7 is considered somewhat coolLoneyROY7 is considered somewhat coolLoneyROY7 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: "Julius Randle physically is the closest thing I have ever seen to Lebron James"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
I don't want people to think I only sodomize white boys (no homo)

Nigg'as can still eat chocolate syrup all over my body and pound me all night long (no homo of course)

LoneyROY7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:53 PM   #18
kurt_rambis
floss is boss

kurt_rambis has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Not sure if Draft Express is wrong, but their reporting on him is even those he's strong, he's not a freak athlete in the class of a Wiggins or LeBron James or something like that. A great athlete, but not a freak one like you're mentioning.

"Weaknesses: While very solid, especially considering his age, not a jaw dropping physical specimen type of athlete ... Doesn't play on the box as much as he should, too perimeter oriented. Should focus a little more on refining his post game which will really be his bread and butter as he gets older ... Settles for too many jumpers at times instead of imposing his will inside ... Too left hand dominant. Needs to work at using his right hand better ..."
that might be an old evaluation. he's lost some weight and toned up a bit the last year or so. their latest scouting report calls him an "Outstanding athlete in terms of fluidity, agility and explosiveness"

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Julius-Randle-6294/

all you need to do is watch him play....you can tell he's one of these huge guys who plays like someone much smaller
kurt_rambis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:55 PM   #19
EnoughSaid
Miami Heat/Arsenal FC

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

This is the first draft class since 2003 where a team should be satisfied with a top 5 pick.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:56 PM   #20
kurt_rambis
floss is boss

kurt_rambis has decent reputation

and to make this thread even gayer, check out his bod!

kurt_rambis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:58 PM   #21
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
This is the first draft class since 2003 where a team should be satisfied with a top 5 pick.

nobody takes scrub from europe/serbia we good
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:05 PM   #22
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Gotta get back to Lex soon to get another run in with dem Wildcats. A lotta talent on this year's team. Julius Randle is a beast!! - DeMarcus Cousins
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:05 PM   #23
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

inb4 blowjobs
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:13 PM   #24
EnoughSaid
Miami Heat/Arsenal FC

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Let's just hope these guys all land in places they want to be and not somewhere where they bounce after 3-4 seasons. In 5 years time we'll be talking about Wiggins vs. Randle for MVP
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:25 PM   #25
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
Either him Parker, or wiggins is coming to orlando, so i'm excited

And then eventually to the Lakers
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:27 PM   #26
LoneyROY7
The Babe Ruth of ISH

LoneyROY7 is considered somewhat coolLoneyROY7 is considered somewhat coolLoneyROY7 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
And then eventually to the Lakers

And then eventually to Miami or Houston
LoneyROY7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:34 PM   #27
FreezingTsmoove
#H3AT nation,GangGreen

FreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I am officially on the Julius Randle bandwagon and the game hasn't started yet.
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:35 PM   #28
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Let's just hope these guys all land in places they want to be and not somewhere where they bounce after 3-4 seasons. In 5 years time we'll be talking about Wiggins vs. Randle for MVP

I'm hoping they land in cities that I consider relevant. My opinions of that will differ from others but I don't want them going to the Jazz or the Kings. Don't hate those teams, just don't really find them relevant or know if the management will make them relevant if they got a star.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:40 PM   #29
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Game is on right now folks! Head over to the college bball forum.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:41 PM   #30
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
Game is on right now folks! Head over to the college bball forum.

I'll be watching it tonight when I'm home from work, pumped for this
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: