Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-12-2013, 07:52 PM   #16
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation
Default Re: Black Friday deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
Sparkman is usually not too bad from my experience. I just hope I don't run into you

Sparkman too ghetto for me.

You'll probably be the only black guy with a cute anime shirt on
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:54 PM   #17
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
I need to pick up a membership again, I was on a subscription and my credit card expired, they kept emailing me to tell me they couldn't bill me and bank rejected it as the card was expired so I stopped using it only to find out microsoft had somehow still been getting the money out of my bank account....

If you get the new xbox will it transfer over?
Old 11-12-2013, 07:56 PM   #18
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
Sparkman too ghetto for me.

You'll probably be the only black guy with a cute anime shirt on
Sparkman isn't that bad . I get my shit and leave every year. No conflict
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:02 PM   #19
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
Sparkman isn't that bad . I get my shit and leave every year. No conflict

I'll take your word for it bro.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:05 PM   #20
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I believe so.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:36 PM   #21
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

I was pretty sure it just ties to your account so when you set up the new xbox you just enter your ID and crap and it'll be good to go. May be wrong but i assume it's like that
outbreak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 07:58 AM   #22
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

As an Australian, can I buy some stuff from American places online? Or is this black Friday stuff strictly in store and while stock lasts?
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:45 AM   #23
InfiniteBaskets
Decent college freshman

InfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputationInfiniteBaskets has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
As an Australian, can I buy some stuff from American places online? Or is this black Friday stuff strictly in store and while stock lasts?

There's "Cyber Monday" where all the websites have sales. But I would imagine they limit shipping to the US.

And yes, Black Friday I believe is typically limited to the certain number of stock available in stores.
InfiniteBaskets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:52 AM   #24
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteBaskets
There's "Cyber Monday" where all the websites have sales. But I would imagine they limit shipping to the US.

And yes, Black Friday I believe is typically limited to the certain number of stock available in stores.
Thats not a problem ;)
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:55 AM   #25
arkain
Local High School Star

arkain has decent reputation

Anyone know the best place to buy Citizen watches? I'm trying for find the Skyhawk Titanium for my dad for the best possible price.

arkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:31 AM   #26
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

bump.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:49 AM   #27
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Going to Best Buy for Black Friday. They have a 40" 1080p HDTV for only $160. And then I'm going to just try to get some PE4 games cheap.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 03:54 PM   #28
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation hereoutbreak has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking

i think some stores tried to do it in australia at some point afew years back but it hasn't caught on as far as i know
outbreak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 11:28 AM   #29
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

bump.
Old 11-28-2013, 01:37 PM   #30
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
I need to pick up a membership again, I was on a subscription and my credit card expired, they kept emailing me to tell me they couldn't bill me and bank rejected it as the card was expired so I stopped using it only to find out microsoft had somehow still been getting the money out of my bank account....
Same shit happened to me they were charging me for six months straight for live and I didn't even have Xbox anymore. Not to mention I cancelled it
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: