Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 11-12-2013, 08:12 PM   #31
MP.Trey
Kyrieeee & L-Traaaaiin

MP.Trey is popular on this boardMP.Trey is popular on this boardMP.Trey is popular on this boardMP.Trey is popular on this board
Default Re: GT: Michigan State vs Kentucky (Randle's debut!)

I thought college ball would be free of this delay of game bs.
MP.Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:12 PM   #32
Project018
Decent playground baller

Project018 has an OK reputation so far

What you guys think about the Harrison twins? I've never seen them play until today. Just getting off to a bad start? Or a little over hyped?
Project018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:17 PM   #33
ZenMaster
Whap'em

ZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterZenMaster is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
My point was that Cal's past teams didn't look like that, meaning it had nothing to do with experience. There were three straight possessions where no one basically moved. Obviously they were shook, as after the timeout they aren't just standing there doing nothing.

I disagree, his teams have played like this numerous times early in the year.

You want to spot RIGHT NOW if this team is good or not, but it's not there. Whatever happens in this game the potential of the team is undetermined.
ZenMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:18 PM   #34
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

rooting for MSU . Not a fan of south beach
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:21 PM   #35
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool

better post moves than lebron
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:21 PM   #36
MP.Trey
Kyrieeee & L-Traaaaiin

MP.Trey is popular on this boardMP.Trey is popular on this boardMP.Trey is popular on this boardMP.Trey is popular on this board

Randle dream shake
MP.Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:28 PM   #37
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jeff is moving some threads to this forum
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:29 PM   #38
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

like the way we are swarming the ball. UK will get better as the year goes o, but they can't get into their dribble penetration offense

Gary Harris nice drive
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:29 PM   #39
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

James Young another 3
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:31 PM   #40
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

UK hanging around, they might be freshmen but as long as they get to the line, they will always have a chance
Old 11-12-2013, 08:32 PM   #41
Project018
Decent playground baller

Project018 has an OK reputation so far

The PG for Kentucky has been horrible
Project018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:34 PM   #42
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

what a bad foul :
Old 11-12-2013, 08:36 PM   #43
LoneyROY7
The Babe Ruth of ISH

LoneyROY7 is considered somewhat coolLoneyROY7 is considered somewhat cool

Knew Gary Harris was gonna lay the hammer down on these freshmen.
LoneyROY7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:37 PM   #44
FreezingTsmoove
#H3AT nation,GangGreen

FreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFreezingTsmoove posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Gary Harris is goin straight to the L after this season
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:39 PM   #45
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenMaster
I disagree, his teams have played like this numerous times early in the year.

You want to spot RIGHT NOW if this team is good or not, but it's not there. Whatever happens in this game the potential of the team is undetermined.

What? I didn't argue that at all.

I said UK wasn't moving without the ball and it looks awful. Your reply implied it is because of their youth. I disagreed with evidence of past "new" Cal teams and that they looked different out of the timeout.

Nothing in my posts suggests I think this team is incredibly overrated and this is a repeat of last year. Which I think you were getting at in the last post with different words. I might be wrong on that. Correct me if I am.

Payne reminds me of someone. Help me out, anyone? Oh, and I'm not looking forward to the MSU game. You guys are going to romp us.

Last edited by IGotACoolStory : 11-12-2013 at 08:42 PM.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: