Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 11-13-2013, 01:27 PM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Knicks Discuss Shump for Faried (with Nuggets)

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 3m

J.R. Smith is starting & Iman Shumpert could be departing. I'm hearing Knicks-Nuggets continue to discuss an Iman for Kenneth Faried trade.

I love my Knicks and would never rep another team, but for my sanity I may take a break on rooting if that occurs. It makes no sense and banging my head against the floor is not a sport I enjoy.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:29 PM   #2
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Knicks Discuss Shump for Faried (with Nuggets)

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 3m

J.R. Smith is starting & Iman Shumpert could be departing. I'm hearing Knicks-Nuggets continue to discuss an Iman for Kenneth Faried trade.

I love my Knicks and would never rep another team, but for my sanity I may take a break on rooting if that occurs. It makes no sense and banging my head against the floor is not a sport I enjoy.

You'd rather have Shump than Faried? That deal looks like a steal to me from the Knicks perspective.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:29 PM   #3
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Would be great for the Knicks. Shumpert is probably the most overrated player in the league.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:29 PM   #4
Haymaker
College star

Haymaker has decent reputationHaymaker has decent reputation

This makes no sense. What kind of need the Knicks have for Faried??? I want to punch Dolan in the neck
Haymaker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:33 PM   #5
Haymaker
College star

Haymaker has decent reputationHaymaker has decent reputation

As far as I know, Felton is not starter material. They should get a solid PG before anything else. Faried is an undersized PF. This is how the Knicks fuck up their rosters. It's like playing Tetris, putting one block over another until you have no room to play and you lose.
Haymaker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:34 PM   #6
EveryManALion
MamaThereGoesThatMan

EveryManALion is considered somewhat coolEveryManALion is considered somewhat cool

**** I was just about to post this ha Bleacher Report alert app ha
EveryManALion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:38 PM   #7
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

I havent watched many knicks games this season. find them painfully boring for one reason or another. but does that team even run? and if not, then no need for faried.

i feel faried would look good with the wizards and gortat.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:38 PM   #8
scm5
Decent college freshman

scm5 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haymaker
This makes no sense. What kind of need the Knicks have for Faried??? I want to punch Dolan in the neck

Well, the Knicks are one of the worst rebounding teams in the NBA and Faried is one of the best rebounders in the league.
scm5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:38 PM   #9
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haymaker
Bargnani is starting at center right now and you ask this? If this is true NY needs to complete the swap right now and get Faried out of Colorado before the Denver PD is contacted because this is highway robbery.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:38 PM   #10
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Bleacher Report...
http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/41750194

I cannot believe how popular that awful site has become. Whoever was responsible for the rise of that site is a marketing genius.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:39 PM   #11
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected poster

So why has Faried been a bust? Wasn't everyone on his balls after his rookie year? MANIMAL?

I guess his defense is really that bad. Shump is my favorite KNICK, but word is that he is being a problem within the Knicks. I'm sure Francesa is just trying to throw shit out there, I sure hope so.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:41 PM   #12
MP.Trey
Kyrieeee & L-Traaaaiin

MP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation hereMP.Trey has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by scm5
Well, the Knicks are one of the worst rebounding teams in the NBA and Faried is one of the best rebounders in the league.
Really though lol. It may not be the highest value you can get for Shump, but it's getting rid of a player who has a log jam at his position and filling a glaring hole/need for the Knicks. If you think this can't bring positives, you haven't watched Knicks basketball this year.
MP.Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:42 PM   #13
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
So why has Faried been a bust? Wasn't everyone on his balls after his rookie year? MANIMAL?

I guess his defense is really that bad. Shump is my favorite KNICK, but word is that he is being a problem within the Knicks. I'm sure Francesa is just trying to throw shit out there, I sure hope so.

There's been a couple rumors of Faried having 'attitude problems' whatever that means.

Dumb trade for Denver, Faried is like the most popular guy on the team and they already have like 8 SGs
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:42 PM   #14
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

knicks and nuggets sure love trading with each other.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:44 PM   #15
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

It makes alot of sense, but only if they've done everything possible to get a pg out of shumpert first. I was thinking shumpert, Felton, and hardaway jr for dragic but if they can't pull that off and there isn't another gaurd out there the fit of faried (until chandler comes back is perfect)
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: