Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 05-09-2014, 09:03 PM   #1
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Question The Stomping Land *OPEN WORLD | DINOSAUR SURVIVAL GAME

The Stomping Land will be released on May 30th, for $24.99.

PC ONLY | STEAM

Trailer: http://youtu.be/z1Y4kIalB6I
Temporary Forum: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...ions/198176306

I like how this just went under the radar. No kids:))
Enjoy!:)

Last edited by $LakerGold : 05-09-2014 at 09:10 PM.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 12:10 AM   #2
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation
Default Re: The Stomping Land *OPEN WORLD | DINOSAUR SURVIVAL GAME

Looks like fun. Wish they made this for consoles
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 01:52 AM   #3
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cool man...

Hadn't even heard about this before...
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:13 PM   #4
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

They got new renders for each and every dinosaurs now. This game is gonna be bigger than Minecraft. I can feel it:))
Old 05-11-2014, 08:18 PM   #5
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

It's gonna be fun.
Old 05-12-2014, 02:26 AM   #6
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

heard about this before

i think it started with one guy only

looks like its come a long way
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 05:19 PM   #7
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
heard about this before

i think it started with one guy only

looks like its come a long way

Yep. I believe his name is Jigz. Now, there's like 3 or 4 of them helping him out.

Last edited by $LakerGold : 05-12-2014 at 05:38 PM.
Old 05-12-2014, 06:56 PM   #8
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

pretty cool looking game, kotaku or polygon (i forget which) had a piece on it afew weeks back but the front page link took you to a different article which wouldn't help it's promotion /facepalm. I'll likely pick it up just because it's rare to find dinosaur based games these days.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:53 PM   #9
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This looks great.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 03:04 AM   #10
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA sixth man of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

Cool concept. Bet it ends up a small niche, indie, game after a few months.

Watched the trailer and I had some RDR flashbacks. Rockstar should steal this and make something good. Also reminded me of this raptor game I used to play as a kid. Trying to remember the game.

Bah, can't find it. I remember the intro... In a way where I can't describe it but if I see it I know it. That's all I remember about the game other than the dinosaur part. Used to play it at school in like 4th grade along with those awesome Backyard Sports games and the JumpStart series.

This will bug me to no end.

You know, it might have been Nanosaur.

Last edited by JimmyMcAdocious : 05-18-2014 at 03:20 AM.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 01:44 PM   #11
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Turok?
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: