Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 03-26-2014, 04:52 PM   #166
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: X Box One or PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
Im hoping someone will come out with a PS4 controller designed like the 360 controller. By far the best controller ever.
Best controller ever for shooting games. I feel the Dualshock 4 is an all around better controller. I play fighting games mostly, so a good D-Pad is essential, and the 360 happened to have the worst D-Pad of all time.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 05:13 PM   #167
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The L/R button for my PS4 controller have all been making stupid annoying noises now every time I push them.

Overall, I feel like this is best controller ever. The way it's designed. Just wow.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:11 PM   #168
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

lilgodfather1 has decent reputationlilgodfather1 has decent reputation

I personally don't like the ds4 sticks. Everything else is far better than the ds3 though. The sticks just feel too stiff to me. I'll get used to it, but not a fan as of now. The one's sticks seem a lot better, at least during forza it did. Still don't like the dpad on xbox though. Weird placement.
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 07:29 PM   #169
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
I personally don't like the ds4 sticks. Everything else is far better than the ds3 though. The sticks just feel too stiff to me. I'll get used to it, but not a fan as of now. The one's sticks seem a lot better, at least during forza it did. Still don't like the dpad on xbox though. Weird placement.
Stiff? I thought the sticks needs a bit more tension. On my controller, the sticks feel a bit too twitchy for me, a little more tension would be nice, but maybe it's just my controller? Unless, you mean something different when you say stiff. I much preferred the sticks when I started using a KontrolFreek made for the 360 on my right thumb stick of the DS4. Much better control over my aim now.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:43 AM   #170
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Stiff? I thought the sticks needs a bit more tension. On my controller, the sticks feel a bit too twitchy for me, a little more tension would be nice, but maybe it's just my controller? Unless, you mean something different when you say stiff. I much preferred the sticks when I started using a KontrolFreek made for the 360 on my right thumb stick of the DS4. Much better control over my aim now.
What I mean is I feel like I have to jam it side to side to turn the camera. I used the ps3 sticks, basically every day for 6 and a half years, so adjusting to such a revamped controller is understandable I guess. With ds3 I had perfect control, with ds4 in games with shooting, I'm a hack lol.
Old 03-28-2014, 07:21 PM   #171
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
The L/R button for my PS4 controller have all been making stupid annoying noises now every time I push them.

Overall, I feel like this is best controller ever. The way it's designed. Just wow.

Get a bit of WD40 or whatever it's called where you are eg. Rost Off, CRC, HHS, Yield etc. etc.
& Spray just a touch next to the buttons
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 05:23 PM   #172
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryTheReal Kendall posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Just got a PS4 Sunday, so now I have both.

The PS4 controller feels a lot better then the X1 and the system actually feels like a gaming console and not a gimmick.

I love that they have free games also. I probably buy all my games for the PS4 unless they're Xbox exclusives.
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 08:59 PM   #173
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
Just got a PS4 Sunday, so now I have both.

The PS4 controller feels a lot better then the X1 and the system actually feels like a gaming console and not a gimmick.

I love that they have free games also. I probably buy all my games for the PS4 unless they're Xbox exclusives.
Since you have money can you buy me a next gen console?Either one will do thanks.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 09:41 PM   #174
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

So ps4 beat xbone by 60k (apparently) in the us 311k to 371k.

Not looking good for ms. Titanfall launch, bundle with the console, and the best us deal I saw was 450 including tf and a year of gold.

Tf the best seller of the month.

Edit: sony announced 7 million ps4s sold, ms announced 5 million shipped. Ms only shipped 1.1 million consoles this year, sony sold 1 million consoles last month...

Last edited by lilgodfather1 : 04-17-2014 at 09:44 PM.
Old 04-21-2014, 10:27 AM   #175
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Newegg has a ridiculously good deal for the Xbone right now.
Console comes with titanfall and forza 5

Honestly I'm tempted to pick that up.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 08:19 PM   #176
Mr Exlax
McFailed next season

Mr Exlax has decent reputationMr Exlax has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Newegg has a ridiculously good deal for the Xbone right now.
Console comes with titanfall and forza 5

Honestly I'm tempted to pick that up.

Get it. You won't be disappointed. Forza is amazing. I am kinda bored with Titanfall. I think I'm the only person that doesn't like Titanfall on XB1 and Infamous on PS4 lol.
Mr Exlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 11:04 PM   #177
$LakerGold
|Ronda☆Mir|

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
Since you have money can you buy me a next gen console?Either one will do thanks.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 10:48 AM   #178
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

Add one more game to sonys fall line up, driveclub october 8th. Looks pretty bare for xbox, but maybe things will change for e3.

May - watchdogs, sony marketing, exclusive dlc
June - tlou remastered
September - destiny, sony marketing, dlc deal
October - driveclub, ass creed

Then potential 2014 games like the order, and uncharted. Could be a big end of the year for sony. Not so much for ms, they got... call of duty, and an obscure game sunset overdrive.
Old 04-30-2014, 03:44 PM   #179
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If MS didnt have exclusive legends in FIFA UT and early map packs in COD that PS4 dont get, they would have a lot less sales too.

PS4 is easily the better, and more popular system.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 07:24 PM   #180
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

Ps4 sold a measly 199k in april in the US, xbox one sold a horrible 115k.

It does make sense, I mean nothing came out for either machine. May is going to be horrible for xbox, I wouldn't be surprised if it was under 70k with the price cut announcement starting june 9th.

Watch Dogs this month, so ps4 sales should rebound nicely considering the marketing.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: