Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-15-2013, 05:34 PM   #1
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Revenge: Man Buys House Next To Ex-Wife...LOL

Quote:
A Michigan man has reportedly gone to Internet-ready lengths in order to troll his ex-wife with a daily reminder of his feelings towards her.

According to a person claiming to be the ex-wife's daughter, the crazy-wealthy Bloomfield Hills man, identified only as "Alan," allegedly purchased the house next door to his ex, and proceeded to move in with his new girlfriend Tiffany.

He then went a step further and purchased an expensive bronze statue of a middle finger, which he placed on the back porch and aimed at his ex-wife's house.
Quote:
As if that weren't quite enough passive aggression, Alan ensured the statue was visible 24/7 by shining a spotlight on it after dark.

"Alan and Tiffany are the best neighbors," tweeted Lenka Tuohy, "but ew who does that lololol."

Apparently the statue has had the unintended effect of pissing Tuohy off as well.

"Its hard for me to enjoy my baths now because my fav tub is in my moms bathroom which faces out towards tif and alans house," she wrote, adding a frowny-face emoticon.

When a friend pointed out that Alan's gesture was making him "look like an idiot," Tuohy concurred: "Like lol someone's not over my momma!"

link

nice
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:37 PM   #2
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation
Default Re: Revenge: Man Buys House Next To Ex-Wife...LOL

How does he have that much money and still care about some bitch?
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:46 PM   #3
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
This. This guy is just pitiful.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 06:11 PM   #4
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Probably because she took half of it.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 06:12 PM   #5
ace23

ace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputationace23 has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Probably because she took half of it.
Good point.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 06:19 PM   #6
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

He is going to be forced to take it down, as it is an eye sore.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 06:29 PM   #7
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
He is going to be forced to take it down, as it is an eye sore.

Ah, but the genius of it is that there is a backing that makes it so other neighbors can't see it as well.
Myth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 06:32 PM   #8
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

simultaneously hilarious and pathetic
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 06:39 PM   #9
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

Waste of time and energy.

Just move on with your damn life and be happy.

His girlfriend can't be happy with his obsession unless she just there for the money.
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 06:44 PM   #10
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1

Agreed.
Old 11-15-2013, 07:06 PM   #11
MavsSuperFan
NBA lottery pick

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
Waste of time and energy.

Just move on with your damn life and be happy.

His girlfriend can't be happy with his obsession unless she just there for the money.
just guessing here, but I think he is pissed that she got a huge chunk of his money in the divorce and he also probably has to pay her alimony.

He probably would be able to get over it if he didnt have to write her a huge check every month for nothing.

He is trying to lower her quality of life out of spite.

There is one couple I know, that I think would actually still be friends, if money wasnt involved.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:38 PM   #12
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
just guessing here, but I think he is pissed that she got a huge chunk of his money in the divorce and he also probably has to pay her alimony.

He probably would be able to get over it if he didnt have to write her a huge check every month for nothing.

There is one couple I know, that I think would actually still be friends, if money wasnt involved.

Good point. I just took a second to think of an ex where things didn't end great. I'm easily over her, but I imagine I would f*cking hate her if every month I had to write her a big check.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:21 PM   #13
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1

Just pathetic I think.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:38 PM   #14
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan

Even so he's wasting even more money trying to piss her off.

Like they say it's cheaper to keep her.
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:38 PM   #15
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

maybe i got a twisted sense of humor but I love it!
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: