Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 11-15-2013, 10:12 PM   #1
livinglegend
College star

livinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrylivinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrylivinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Let s be real: Hibbert is the best center in the league

Great size and know how to use it. One of the few Centers to actually have a post game. Can make his fts, cant hack him like most centers. Creates mismatches. Great defender, excellent interior defense.
livinglegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:14 PM   #2
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Let s be real: Hibbert is the best center in the league

9.9 PPG
8.8 RPG
47% shooting from the field

Yes, best center numbers right there. Grant it, he's been great defensively, but besides this game he's struggled.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:16 PM   #3
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
9.9 PPG
8.8 RPG

Yes, best center numbers right there. Grant it, he's been great defensively, but besides this game he's struggled.

Yeah let´s just ignore the 5 BPG.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:19 PM   #4
livinglegend
College star

livinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrylivinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrylivinglegend posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
9.9 PPG
8.8 RPG

29.6 min
11.4 ppg
8.9 rbs
4.8 Blks
50.6 % FG

No center impacts the game more than him.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:19 PM   #5
Trollsmasher
Testing Free Agency

Trollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputationTrollsmasher has a terrific reputation

Manufactured by the hype of his "not-so-straight-up-game".
Trollsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:19 PM   #6
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Let's be real, he's not. Dwight is.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:21 PM   #7
livinglegend
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
The guy that got outplayed by Bargnani.
Howard is a liability on offence.
Hurts the team in the 4th quarter.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:23 PM   #8
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
One of the few Centers to actually have a post game.

Hes 7'2'', built like a pro wrestler, and every time I watch him it feels like hes scoring mostly off putbacks and a gimme basket or two. Im not ready to say hes a scorer. If he is his team doesnt seem to feel letting him do it would help them.

If hes an especially good post scorer he isnt using it to put the ball in the basket.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:25 PM   #9
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dwight is, get real.
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:26 PM   #10
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan ® 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinglegend
29.6 min
11.4 ppg
8.9 rbs
4.8 Blks
50.6 % FG

No center impacts the game more than him.
Dwight Howard impacts the game more than he does, but in a negative way.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:26 PM   #11
Uncle Drew
NBA lottery pick

Uncle Drew has decent reputation

Quote:
You can't be the best center in the game, without playing in the 4th because you can't hit free throws. Hibbert went 8-8 from the line tonight. Also shot 80% FG, works out with Duncan and seems to get better. Dwight has McHale and the Dream, and is on the same level as a few months (years?) ago.
Uncle Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:28 PM   #12
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
You can't be the best center in the game, without playing in the 4th because you can't hit free throws. Hibbert went 8-8 from the line tonight. Also shot 80%, works out with Duncan and seems to get better. Dwight has McHale and the Dream, and is on the same level as a few months (years?) ago.
So shaq was never the best center in the league?

Note: I am not saying Dwight is close to Shaq. Just pointing out that being a bad FT shooter does not exclude one from being the best center in the league.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:31 PM   #13
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You can't be the best center in the game, without playing in the 4th because you can't hit free throws.

In at least 27 seasons the best center in the NBA has been a terrible FT shooter....
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:35 PM   #14
Uncle Drew
NBA lottery pick

Uncle Drew has decent reputation

Quote:
So shaq was never the best center in the league?

Note: I am not saying Dwight is close to Shaq. Just pointing out that being a bad FT shooter does not exclude one from being the best center in the league.
Agreed, but there is somewhat of a difference there. Shaq actually made some free throws when he had to. Ask the Sacramento Kings.
Uncle Drew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:50 PM   #15
HoopsFanNumero1
College superstar

HoopsFanNumero1 has decent reputationHoopsFanNumero1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
Agreed, but there is somewhat of a difference there. Shaq actually made some free throws when he had to. Ask the Sacramento Kings.

So has Dwight. He shot 70% from the line in the '09 ECF.
HoopsFanNumero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: