Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-16-2013, 08:06 AM   #1
Theoo
Do not judge this forum on my ridiculous troll typing. I am here to amuse you

Theoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation here
Arrow how to rate a threds

You may find a small menu on thread pages which allows you to 'rate this thread' with a number between 1-5.

Casting a vote for threads you view is entirely optional, but if you think that the thread is superb, you might rate it as a 5-star thread, or if you think that it's unspeakably dismal, you might choose to rate the thread with a single star.

Once enough votes have been cast for the thread rating, you may see a set of stars appear with the title of the thread in the thread listings. These stars reflect the average vote cast, and can allow you to quickly see which threads are worth reading if you are on a very busy forum with a lot of threads.
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 08:09 AM   #2
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: how to rate a threds

Your english and grammar got better overnight.

As a matter of fact, you misspelled threads from the title and in a matter of seconds you spelled it correctly in your post.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 08:17 AM   #3
dr.hee
Good college starter

dr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation heredr.hee has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree

As a matter of fact, you misspelled threads from the title and in a matter of seconds you spelled it correctly in your post.

dr.hee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 08:25 AM   #4
Theoo

Theoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation hereTheoo has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree

u just jelous because you well never have a title as long as i have
Old 11-16-2013, 08:29 AM   #5
Beatlezz
Champ;ipnsikp!

Beatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBeatlezz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Shut the fk** up theoo. Go make another jeffadventures insidehoop comics!!
Beatlezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 08:33 AM   #6
CarlosBoozer
"Boozer"

CarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCarlosBoozer is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^ Seconded
CarlosBoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 09:25 AM   #7
Le Shaqtus
House Stark

Le Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLe Shaqtus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

5 star'd
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 10:44 AM   #8
Theoo

man if u guys dont not care about a thred rating thats fine with my shits man ... jeff take thred rating away there just talk a shit about it
Old 11-16-2013, 04:01 PM   #9
Theoo

who the fk** give these thred less then a 5 star i will find oyu n fk** kill you motherfk-*** bitch
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: