Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-16-2013, 11:01 AM   #1
Budadiiii
Budadiiii

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here
Default Theoo

Theoo.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 11:02 AM   #2
DonD13
glew up ☆

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Theoo

it's short for Theoodor
DonD13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 11:06 AM   #3
Budadiiii
Budadiiii

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

Despite its eternal message about physical differences and the importance of love over fear of the unknown, Theoo primarily remains an ambitious concept.
Old 11-16-2013, 11:07 AM   #4
Theoo
dont not mess with my

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here

ya?
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 11:12 AM   #5
Budadiiii
Budadiiii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
ya?
I forgot what I was going to ask you. You make me nervous.

*blushes*
Old 11-16-2013, 11:21 AM   #6
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i thought you loved me budadiiii...
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:41 PM   #7
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

MY YAW-HEE! MY YAW-HOO! MY YAW-HAA! MY YAW-HAHA! RPIGVWDB ALlhv
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:48 PM   #8
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
i thought you loved me budadiiii...
i recall thereís a rule somewhere, says you can only love one person at a time.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 01:00 PM   #9
Budadiiii
Budadiiii

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
i recall thereís a rule somewhere, says you can only love one person at a time.
GSP tonight brother.... what do you think?

I've been paying attention to both camps and I just don't sense that Hendrick's is smart enough to be much of a threat.. am I wrong?
Old 11-16-2013, 01:16 PM   #10
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
GSP tonight brother.... what do you think?

I've been paying attention to both camps and I just don't sense Hendrick's is smart enough to be much of a threat.. am I wrong?
yar, i do get that about johny. but as connor or one of the SBN guys said, speed and power can sometimes make up for technical deficiencies. so if he and his beard go berzerker in the first round or two, i sense he can... well, actually... should be a good fight!

really interested to see what GSP jr can do as well. i mean, how impressive he looks. wouldnít it be crazy if pappy got knocked out, then he pulled an anderson silva postfight and said "i tired, i hespect johny and rory... let them fight next for ze belt."

wee wee, mon sewer.
Old 11-16-2013, 01:22 PM   #11
Theoo
dont not mess with my

Theoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation hereTheoo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
I forgot what I was going to ask you. You make me nervous.

*blushes*

comone man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
MY YAW-HEE! MY YAW-HOO! MY YAW-HAA! MY YAW-HAHA! RPIGVWDB ALlhv

THAT MY BOY!!!! OH MY WHAT APOST THAT HTE ARE MAKE IT IF THERE GONE TO TEXAS WITH A BURGER . LOL. im not do a joke that if i laugh anyway , and what deal is it that i buy in them thing, bullshits that if im gone to do that, he will do that, that what i say and another thing if that is in , put it to the that

show these thred to your friends print here http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/pri...d.php?t=316945
Theoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 01:23 PM   #12
gigantes
A piece of fluff

btw, theoo...... i think you could make a lot of money with your act. maybe take it on the road, go viral without killing anyone. thatís assuming you can ever get off that f-cking island of course.

but yea, the next latka gravas iím thinking. just follow the dream, hey?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: