Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-16-2013, 10:12 PM   #1
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default how can I approach this chick

I don't really talk to girls online so it's a huge grey area for me. I dont even like texting them, its anoying. I prefer the old fashioned way, face to face or call her to invite.

Anyhow, theres this chick on instagram I want to holler at, we have a couple friends in common but they arent friends that I would ask for the hook up, so essentially I have no connect to her. I met her once at a party but it was too quick to make convo - she was on her way out w/ her bro and I had just arrived trying to settle in.

Am I sht out of luck? I don't comment on her pics since I dont know her well. At the party she was definitely eyeing me though, I moved around and she kept eye contact until I finally . approached her. She's fine too

Help highwhey figure out a strategy, im tired of taking out butterfaces
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 10:17 PM   #2
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation
Default Re: how can I approach this chick

Can you like pics on instragram? I don't have one so I don't know. If you can just like a pic of her she posts, in return she'll probably like one of yours. Then maybe leave a comment on one of hers, nothing creepy though choose your words carefully.

Other than that you're probably beat unless she definitely wants you until you see her in person. Hollain at bishes online can get tricky. Facebook is much better for it. You don't wana come on too strong and have her think your a creep, but you def wana let her know your interested. But if you have the opportunity to see her in person again then just like every 3rd pic and holla when you see her
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 10:36 PM   #3
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
Can you like pics on instragram? I don't have one so I don't know. If you can just like a pic of her she posts, in return she'll probably like one of yours. Then maybe leave a comment on one of hers, nothing creepy though choose your words carefully.

Other than that you're probably beat unless she definitely wants you until you see her in person. Hollain at bishes online can get tricky. Facebook is much better for it. You don't wana come on too strong and have her think your a creep, but you def wana let her know your interested. But if you have the opportunity to see her in person again then just like every 3rd pic and holla when you see her
Yeah I've liked a couple of her pics. She likes mines too. I commented once only, some concert pic she posted. She replied but i stopped there since I noticed other dudes commenting on her pics constantly. I def dont want to come off as a creep so I play it safe.

Ive asked around to a couple of my friends, but other than extended connections, no one knows her (she lives in diff part of town)

Last edited by highwhey : 11-16-2013 at 10:38 PM.
Old 11-16-2013, 10:37 PM   #4
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA rookie of the year

JimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation hereJimmyMcAdocious has an incredible reputation here

Stalk her online until she gives away where she is or where she's going. Get to that location while she is still there, but don't approach her! Make sure she catches a glimpse of your and then dissapear.

Then show up at her house in the middle of the night looking through her window. Don't get caught! All you want is for her to know your (a person, not you) presence was there. Tap her window after leaving fap stains on the wall, or something.

Rinse and repeat for a couple weeks. At the end of two weeks, approach her with the "Hey, do I know you? Didn't we meet at...". Make sure it's brief. Go off the grid for a while.

Wait until she gets into a relationship with someone. Give it about a week and then murder him.

Wait until his funeral, run into her again, and work your game.

You're welcome in advance. Also, pics?
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 10:43 PM   #5
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
Stalk her online until she gives away where she is or where she's going. Get to that location while she is still there, but don't approach her! Make sure she catches a glimpse of your and then dissapear.

Then show up at her house in the middle of the night looking through her window. Don't get caught! All you want is for her to know your (a person, not you) presence was there. Tap her window after leaving fap stains on the wall, or something.

Rinse and repeat for a couple weeks. At the end of two weeks, approach her with the "Hey, do I know you? Didn't we meet at...". Make sure it's brief. Go off the grid for a while.

Wait until she gets into a relationship with someone. Give it about a week and then murder him.

Future rep

OP, just tell her:
"Your name can start with A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z, but all you want is the D."
Trust me. Panties drop when I tell women that.

Mostly because I am raping them.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 10:45 PM   #6
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Instagram pictures of your penis and tag her in it. Be upfront, women like confidence.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 10:54 PM   #7
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
Instagram pictures of your penis and tag her in it. Be upfront, women like confidence.
This. If you succeed, the advice came crom ISH. If you fail, staright to the beta thread. Win-Win for us.
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 10:57 PM   #8
MavsSuperFan
NBA lottery pick

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

Find a picture of hers that you can comment on in a way that creates a conversation. After a while ask for a number to call/text, then if all goes well suggest meeting up in real life.

If you are comfortable talking face to face, online communication is even easier. Eg. You have more time to think of something witty, etc.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 11:03 PM   #9
#number6ix#
IN RILEY WE TRUST!!!!!

#number6ix# is considered somewhat cool#number6ix# is considered somewhat cool#number6ix# is considered somewhat cool

Just be a man and holla at her... FVCK it all she can do is say no... And publicly humiliate you and turn you into a laughing stock amongst your closest friend and family... What do you have to lose
#number6ix# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 11:06 PM   #10
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Link us to her instagram and we'll all tell her how cool and handsome you are.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 11:15 PM   #11
highwhey
el vato encabronado

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
Find a picture of hers that you can comment on in a way that creates a conversation. After a while ask for a number to call/text, then if all goes well suggest meeting up in real life.

If you are comfortable talking face to face, online communication is even easier. Eg. You have more time to think of something witty, etc.
going to have to wait until she posts another tbt of that concert. Since I went to that concert too I could have sparked something.

The more I think about this, the more I begin to assimilate myself to a stalker...much like the ones you guys are joking about. I'll probably just leave it alone and hope I run into her again.
Old 11-17-2013, 01:21 AM   #12
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

BallsOut has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious

BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 01:25 AM   #13
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pics or you just Manti Te'o us.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 05:56 AM   #14
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

just keep liking pics she post and when she likes back your pics, post a smiley or something. if she initiates a convo, go from there.

also, where the fk are the pics?
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:40 AM   #15
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiteng
Pics or you just Manti Te'o us.

BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: