Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-18-2013, 07:09 AM   #1
tomtucker
Suck it Bitch

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default new trend : Knockout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_PEBsEyYHQ

i liked planking better
-

tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 07:37 AM   #2
#number6ix#
IN RILEY WE TRUST!!!!!

#number6ix# is considered somewhat cool#number6ix# is considered somewhat cool#number6ix# is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: new trend : Knockout

Wtf is wrong with these kids
#number6ix# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 07:42 AM   #3
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here

Wow what cheap shit, these people should be exacuted no need for these scum to be alive imo.

This is what occurs when you have soft laws like places in USA, Australia and NZ the problem is the number of idiots/cowards in society greatly out number the normal people and idiots get away with these pathetic cowardly actions.

Last edited by andremiller07 : 11-18-2013 at 07:59 AM.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 07:56 AM   #4
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

I have no words to describe how stupid and ****ed up this is...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 07:58 AM   #5
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Seen this before. Messed up.
Jameerthefear is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 08:02 AM   #6
Wavves
Blaze it up fgt

Wavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this boardWavves is popular on this board

Seems fun, might give it a go with my friends :)
Wavves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 08:29 AM   #7
T-Time3
always Showtime

T-Time3 has decent reputation

this is just straight coward and shameful.
man i can;t believe they doin this for "fun" and to be "macho"
muthafcka your target is a defenseless teacher

U KIDS NEEDS ZEEZUS
T-Time3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 08:52 AM   #8
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

hopefully one of the next targets is a karate master
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 09:18 AM   #9
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So they are videotaping themselves assaulting people? That's brilliant.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 11:03 AM   #10
tomtucker
Suck it Bitch

tomtucker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
hopefully one of the next targets is a karate master

yes, but even a master will get knocked out with a sucker punch to the back of the head

tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 11:06 AM   #11
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Jello is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJello is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Am I surprised that the kids doing this are black? Nope.
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 11:08 AM   #12
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation hereKaspah has an incredible reputation here

Okay. I'm 22

Question for gentlemen older than myself, when you were in your mid 20s, did you believe the younger generation of people were totally stupid like this video suggests?

I'm curious if this is an on going phenomena where the older criticize the younger generation no matter what...

Or, if this current younger generation is truly an abomination

The video really pissed me off. You don't go around punching unsuspecting people for fun. That's fcked up and cowardly. You can totally ruin someone's life, people fall down the wrong way and boom- murder trial.
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 11:17 AM   #13
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Bunch of *******. You don't see them trying to knockout somebody that can kick their ass.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 11:23 AM   #14
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
Okay. I'm 22

Question for gentlemen older than myself, when you were in your mid 20s, did you believe the younger generation of people were totally stupid like this video suggests?

I'm curious if this is an on going phenomena where the older criticize the younger generation no matter what...

Or, if this current younger generation is truly an abomination

The video really pissed me off. You don't go around punching unsuspecting people for fun. That's fcked up and cowardly. You can totally ruin someone's life, people fall down the wrong way and boom- murder trial.
I'm only 21 but that is always how it works. Every generation strays further and further away from the one before it.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 11:30 AM   #15
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
I'm only 21 but that is always how it works. Every generation strays further and further away from the one before it.

all young people are just shit. People don't become not awful until 23 or so

And still most of em still awful
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: