Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-18-2013, 05:56 PM   #16
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Is there any better definition of narcissism

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I'd *** on her shaved head
Whatever gets you going. A bit strange but who am i to judge....
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 08:33 PM   #17
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Don't you get ads based on your viewing habits on the browser? I don't get that ad.

They were advertising her upcoming tour.

I would guess that LiveNation was the sponsor. Saw it this morning before work.
KevinNYC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 08:38 PM   #18
CP3MVP
soon

CP3MVP has decent reputation

what's the scientific name for a "tongue fetish"?
CP3MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 08:44 PM   #19
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic

Yeah, these were probably posed photos where it was the photographer's idea, suggesting that the photo subject is in love with themselves and I would guess both Miley and A Rod would go ahead and doing because they are completely unaware of the Myth of Narcissus and his punishment by Nemesis (I didn't know the Nemesis part until today.)
KevinNYC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 09:23 PM   #20
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP3MVP
what's the scientific name for a "tongue fetish"?
as a part-time zoologist, i feel the need to answer for tongue fetishist: cymothoa exigua.

it's a crustacean parasite that sneaks in via the slits, severs the tongue of its fish host, and acts as a replacement tongue for the rest of its parasitic life. google pics at your risk, bring a bucket.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 10:20 PM   #21
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I get gucci ads

Enzyte for me.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote