Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-19-2013, 11:30 AM   #1
Duderonomy
Nothing but NETS

Duderonomy has not been impressing people
Default How are you Midwest peeps doing?

Just now heard about the storms that rolled through the area. I hope all of you and your families are ok. Being from a hurricane prone region I understand how scary times like these can be.
Duderonomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 03:14 PM   #2
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How are you Midwest peeps doing?

the area got battered, but we’re okay. from the storm diagram it looked lik3 indiana, illinois got hardest hit.

go nets.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 01:48 AM   #3
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Tree fell on my house, well, sort of against the side of it. And it wasn't a full on tree, maybe a ~20ish foot section of my neighbor's mostly dead maple off the top.

Broke off and fell and scraped down the side but fortunately we're brick so nothing major. It cracked a dining room window but that's all. We got lucky, we were pretty close to two areas that got hit pretty hard, buildings destroyed and whatnot. Locally it really didn't amount to much more than just another bad Indiana storm, if my neighbors had cut down that tree 3 months ago when I told em to anyway.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 09:38 AM   #4
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputation

My basement was flooded a bit.

Right now I'm blasting Lil Reese
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 01:00 PM   #5
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Some areas got hit much harder than others. We were lucky, got a ton of rain and wind but no major damage. My basketball hoop tipped over for the umpteenth time, but didn't break. There was considerable damage in other parts of Illinois from what I keep hearing.
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: