Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-26-2007, 10:41 PM   #1
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default If you met the love of your life...

and you were in a relationship with her, like boyfriend-girlfriend, and you both are in love, but she wants to move to Europe... would you go along with it?
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 10:43 PM   #2
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: If you met the love of your life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
and you were in a relationship with her, like boyfriend-girlfriend, and you both are in love, but she wants to move to Europe... would you go along with it?

Are you thinking about marriage at all now or in the future with this girl? If so then you move with her. But do not change your whole life for someone you aint gonna be with for the rest of your life. Thats just my opnion. Take it for what its worth.

Last edited by Cool : 02-26-2007 at 10:47 PM.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 11:19 PM   #3
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
Are you thinking about marriage at all now or in the future with this girl? If so then you move with her. But do not change your whole life for someone you aint gonna be with for the rest of your life. Thats just my opnion. Take it for what its worth.

Love of his life suggests that she is marriage material, however, you have to figure out if she has the same feelings.
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 11:37 PM   #4
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
Love of his life suggests that she is marriage material, however, you have to figure out if she has the same feelings.

Just wondering. Where did he say love of his life? He said there both in love with each other.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:38 PM   #5
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

what is her reason for wanting to move to europe?
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 12:48 AM   #6
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
Just wondering. Where did he say love of his life? He said there both in love with each other.

The thread title is "If you met the love of your life..."
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 12:51 AM   #7
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Italian
The thread title is "If you met the love of your life..."

My bad,

I did not notice that in the thread title.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:58 AM   #8
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

How long have you been dating? Engaged? Married?
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 02:19 AM   #9
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My gf lives in New Mexico and i'm actually planning on moving there sooner or later, so i can see where you're coming from. I dunno about Europe though that's a pretty big move. I'm gonna say for a wife, yes, for a gf, no. Get married or at least engaged before you switch continents
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 02:33 AM   #10
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork

yes, I wouldn't mind, if she is the love of my life, she is above alot of other things in my life

1) religion / beliefs
2) parents
3) love of my life
4) sports
5) whatever...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 02:35 AM   #11
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
yes, I wouldn't mind, if she is the love of my life, she is above alot of other things in my life

1) religion / beliefs
2) parents
3) love of my life
4) sports
5) whatever...

Wow religion above your parents? That's devotion right there
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 02:40 AM   #12
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

um... the thing is, I'm not that religious in the sense of actually doing outside the mandatory... what is mandatory for me to do in my religion, i'll do it, but if it's extra I don't do much... but say if I had to choose between religion or my rentz, it would be religion (as harsh as that sounds)... but I know my parents and so that type of situation will never take place that is why I am comfortable saying that...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 03:19 AM   #13
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

Religion should be above your parents.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:26 AM   #14
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Religion should be above your parents.

nah. religion is overrated. MY parents have had a bigger effect on me than religion.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 02:18 PM   #15
ronron15
High School Starter

ronron15 is considered somewhat coolronron15 is considered somewhat cool

if i realllly do lovvvve her... and i can live a financially stable life overthere, i'll do it...
ronron15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: