Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 11-22-2013, 01:47 PM   #16
Sgt. Brody
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Sgt. Brody is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: James Dolan speaks!

While this guy have owned the Knicks and the Rangers, other NY teams like the Yankees, the Giants or the Devils have all won championships. Even the Mets made it to the World Series. Enough said.
Sgt. Brody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:49 PM   #17
Dagouch
12th Man of the Year.

Dagouch has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
This season is extra special since they actually thought they were contenders . Remember all the Knicks fans hating on ESPN for predicting them to win 37 games.

You do have to admit from winning 54 games last year to 37 wins is a huge drop. I didn't like the numbers myself but I had no clue we would start off this badly. In sports intangibles can add up.

I forgot where I read this but it was pretty funny to me. If Jason Kidd fullfilled his 3 year deal with the Knicks, Both the Knicks and Nets would be doing better.
Dagouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:51 PM   #18
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagouch
You do have to admit from winning 54 games last year to 37 wins is a huge drop. I didn't like the numbers myself but I had no clue we would start off this badly. In sports intangibles can add up.

I forgot where I read this but it was pretty funny to me. If Jason Kidd fullfilled his 3 year deal with the Knicks, Both the Knicks and Nets would be doing better.
You seem like a good Knicks fan. Not butthurt . will rep

And yeah Kidd is an awful coach but he was a huge part of the Knicks success last year. Really wonder why Brooklyn went with such a wild card as a coach.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:55 PM   #19
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yes
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 02:03 PM   #20
Dagouch
12th Man of the Year.

Dagouch has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
You seem like a good Knicks fan. Not butthurt . will rep

And yeah Kidd is an awful coach but he was a huge part of the Knicks success last year. Really wonder why Brooklyn went with such a wild card as a coach.

I love the Knicks but i'm also a realistic fan. Thanks

Yeah Kidd brought a lot of Knowledge and kept the lockeroom under control.

Honestly tho If the Nets front office knew they were getting KG and Pierce I don't think they would have hired Kidd. Well maybe as an assitant.
Dagouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 02:22 PM   #21
shady6121
NBA Fan

shady6121 has decent reputationshady6121 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Brody
While this guy have owned the Knicks and the Rangers, other NY teams like the Yankees, the Giants or the Devils have all won championships. Even the Mets made it to the World Series. Enough said.

The Devils are a New Jersey team, but you still make a great point. In short, James Dolan is the worst owner in all of sports.
shady6121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 04:11 AM   #22
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dolan is a ****ing psychopath
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: