Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-27-2007, 04:12 PM   #1
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default OT: ISH Forum is Improving

The last few weeks, I've noticed a lot more quality posts, rather than crappy posts. There will always be the trolls running around the board running their mouth, but lately it seems like there has been a lot more quality going into posts.

Just thought I should point that out, and thank all who make an effort posting their ideas.

Thank You.

ISH = #1
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 04:13 PM   #2
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: ISH Forum is Improving

We need ISH t shirts.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 04:14 PM   #3
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
We need ISH t shirts.

I would sport an ISH t-shirt proudly around the UT campus.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 04:22 PM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Still inconsistentcies here. That hasnt changed. Would be nice if it did. Guess you cant have everything even if something you want is so simple but difficult to others. Ah well.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 04:24 PM   #5
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Still inconsistentcies here. That hasnt changed. Would be nice if it did. Guess you cant have everything even if something you want is so simple but difficult to others. Ah well.
Yeah, but it has gotten a little better now that I think of it.

Nice avatar btw.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 04:26 PM   #6
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation

I think it has got a lot to do with the playoffs approaching and tension overall rising. MVP decision is drawing nearer, Dallas is on a great run, lots of great and inspired play in the league (Utah). Apart from the injuries a pretty good season if you ask me.
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 04:45 PM   #7
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Yes, this forum has improved. I agree.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 04:55 PM   #8
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

if everything was consistent it would be boring. no more fools to make fun of....
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 05:13 PM   #9
Messed the Cut
I airball my layups

Messed the Cut has an OK reputation so far

No one is going to be perfect, everyone says something stupid, but whenever someone does, there are about 10 responses to how bad the post was.....its as if the people that reply to threads police themselves.....when I first started posting, there were a lot of bad posts, but lately, they have noticably been down. Thanks to the people who are vets that let the rookies know what happens when you put up weak posts in ISH.

Also, noticably less stupid threads, but it will never be perfect, everything is an opinion, and people are going to disagree. Just back the smack.
Messed the Cut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 05:25 PM   #10
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
We need ISH t shirts.

You buyin?
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 06:35 PM   #11
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

I've also noticed an improvement in the forums, but that's because RedBlackAttack showed me how to put people on my ignore list. :)

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: