Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 01-13-2014, 11:22 PM   #16
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kobe 9

8's are great but these 9's intrigue me
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 04:39 AM   #17
KingLeBronJames
LeBron GOAT

KingLeBronJames has not been impressing people

Looks great in white.
KingLeBronJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 03:04 PM   #18
Underballer
Decent playground baller

Underballer is starting to rub some people the wrong wayUnderballer is starting to rub some people the wrong way

good luck moving around in those lol
Underballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 06:16 PM   #19
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I am lusting for these pairs of shoes. At least the one Kobe is wearing in that picture but too bad that is a limited model and pretty much a give away for them.

It reminds me of the Robinson's.....I love the 90's speckle color designs. 90's Nike shoes had the best colors and combos....

Kobe 9
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 05:57 AM   #20
JohnFreeman
#RunThroughtheTape

JohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ugly
JohnFreeman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 06:40 PM   #21
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

has anyone read or heard anything about how or if these prevent ankle rolls/sprains. like are there outlier bumps that prevent the foot from rolling? or anything of that sort.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 10:51 PM   #22
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected poster

when do these get released?
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 10:17 PM   #23
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Love them. But for 225 that's ridiculous. That's just bad spending.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 01:57 PM   #24
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller

01amberfirewv has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levity
has anyone read or heard anything about how or if these prevent ankle rolls/sprains. like are there outlier bumps that prevent the foot from rolling? or anything of that sort.
It looks like they have pretty good outriggers but I doubt the tops will do anything to support your ankles
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:07 PM   #25
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01amberfirewv
It looks like they have pretty good outriggers but I doubt the tops will do anything to support your ankles

yeah, the only review ive seen is on the same page as you, stating that the high top really doesnt do too much for ankle support and still recommends using an ankle brace if youre a user.

However, if the outliers are decent to good, id be interested in getting them. I play in the ektio breakaways (The outliers are perfect!) and was considering getting a 2nd pair of those if the kobes didnt suit my needs

heres a kobe 9 video review for all those interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyKphsfoBog
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 09:01 AM   #26
01amberfirewv
Serious playground baller

01amberfirewv has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levity
yeah, the only review ive seen is on the same page as you, stating that the high top really doesnt do too much for ankle support and still recommends using an ankle brace if youre a user.

However, if the outliers are decent to good, id be interested in getting them. I play in the ektio breakaways (The outliers are perfect!) and was considering getting a 2nd pair of those if the kobes didnt suit my needs

heres a kobe 9 video review for all those interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyKphsfoBog

As far as stability I think my Kobe 7's are about as stable as any shoe I have ever played in. I prefer the low and light feel of the 8's though. I've done a lot to strengthen my ankles so I haven't had any issues with either the 7's or 8's. I think the height gives people a false sense of security.
01amberfirewv is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: