Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 04-25-2012, 06:21 AM   #1
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Insidehoops Basketball Tournament

I am planning to start a basketball tournament when I visit the US later this year. How much does it cost in the US?

FIBA Rules.
12 minutes per quarter
Double Round Robin
10-12 teams
Molten GF7 is the Official Ball

Last edited by Lebron23 : 04-25-2012 at 07:34 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 06:52 PM   #2
keBin
I airball my layups

keBin has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Insidehoops Basketball Tournament

um.. the US is pretty big
keBin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:30 PM   #3
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by keBin
um.. the US is pretty big

Any good basketball court/gym in Skokie Illinois or Chicago?
Old 04-27-2012, 08:35 PM   #4
miggyme1
Local High School Star

miggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrymiggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Any good basketball court/gym in Skokie Illinois or Chicago?
ummmm a real life basketball tournament?lol hey sign me up!
miggyme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:34 PM   #5
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by miggyme1
ummmm a real life basketball tournament?lol hey sign me up!

You can also invite some of your friends.
Old 04-28-2012, 03:04 AM   #6
chairman
The Return

chairman has decent reputationchairman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
You can also invite some of your friends.
you can hit me up even tho your a heat fan

Last edited by chairman : 04-28-2012 at 03:25 AM.
chairman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:29 AM   #7
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman
you can hit me up even tho your a heat fan

I'll just recruit you on my team.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:37 AM   #8
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation hereAi2death has an incredible reputation here

Take me to the us with you? And I'll play lol
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 06:49 PM   #9
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai2death
Take me to the us with you? And I'll play lol

Where do you live?
Old 05-04-2012, 08:21 AM   #10
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Our uniform if you join with my team.

Old 05-04-2012, 05:42 PM   #11
Durant35
Banned

Durant35 is popular on this boardDurant35 is popular on this boardDurant35 is popular on this boardDurant35 is popular on this boardDurant35 is popular on this board

I wish some Kobetards will join in this tournament. I want to meet you guys in real life.
Durant35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:37 PM   #12
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant35
I wish some Kobetards will join in this tournament. I want to meet you guys in real life.
You callin me out bitch?
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 03:52 AM   #13
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
You callin me out bitch?

I'll just recruit you on my team.
Old 05-26-2012, 07:39 PM   #14
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

First you have to get approval from the city if you are using a park gym, if you want to use a school gym, you have to get approval from the school district. Then if they approve you, next you have to pay for a permit to rent out the gym for how ever many hours. Then next step is organizing the teams and such.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 03:12 AM   #15
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
First you have to get approval from the city if you are using a park gym, if you want to use a school gym, you have to get approval from the school district. Then if they approve you, next you have to pay for a permit to rent out the gym for how ever many hours. Then next step is organizing the teams and such.

Thanks for the informations Mr. Daboyecho.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: