Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 02-22-2007, 12:58 PM   #31
Pandaemonaeon
I hit open layups

Pandaemonaeon has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Its Official!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
what else do you expect to get for anthony johnson? a first rounder?? that 2nd rounder is going to be pretty close to the first round and considering the depth, it might actually get the mavs a better player than mo ager, they guy they got from their first round pick last year.

Damn right, and since we have three, you can use it to move on up.
Pandaemonaeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 12:59 PM   #32
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Anthony Johnson must be one pissed off mother****er right now.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 01:09 PM   #33
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Those DAL/IND Deals were really ****ty. Daniels is better than Croshere and Johnson together. And the Mavs threw in a leader like Armstrong and didnīt resign KVH. They should have signed George and do nothing else.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 01:11 PM   #34
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
Those DAL/IND Deals were really ****ty. Daniels is better than Croshere and Johnson together. And the Mavs threw in a leader like Armstrong and didnīt resign KVH. They should have signed George and do nothing else.
daniels is crap and the mavs saved ALOT of money on those deals.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 01:12 PM   #35
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far

damn... just for a 2nd round pic?, The raptors shoulda tried to get him, TJ-Jose and anthony Johnson?, that woulda been a deep PG line.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 01:15 PM   #36
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
daniels is crap and the mavs saved ALOT of money on those deals.

Crap worth 15 PPG of the bench. If it wasnīt for Croshere 33pt game outburst I doubt him and Johnson had a 15pt game all season.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 01:17 PM   #37
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

btw i dont think some of you understand how god awful hes been this year. he has literally been the worst player in the nba thats gotten more than 10 mpg.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:18 PM   #38
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Mavs trade Anthony Johnson to Hawks

We have been for the past hour...

Its a deal that clears cap room and a roster spot for Dallas. The pick is #36 and thats not a bad pick since the draft is so deep.

Mavs could use the extra roster spot for another trade, or to pick up someone like Magloire (if he gets traded for salary cap purposes and then immediately cut) or someone like Scottie Pippen.
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:44 PM   #39
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

I think Dallas could have gotten more.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 03:29 PM   #40
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
All the Mavs could get is a 2nd round draft pick? He'll they should have kept him if thats all they could get....
Haha yeah I know.. They should have kept him
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 03:31 PM   #41
guacomole
I brick open layups

guacomole has decent reputation

mo ager>>>>>anthony johnson

With the way johnson has been playing that is. Mo was a scorer at MSU and can do better than 4 points in 14 min.
guacomole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 03:47 PM   #42
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
I think Dallas could have gotten more.

[Last edited by insidehoops : Today at 01:56 PM]
Why was my post edited?

I typed nothing offensive or unreasonable. I just expouned further on my reasons to believe Dallas could have gotten more.

I realize that you're probably linking to this thread on the front page to draw members to the board, but do you really think this is the way to do it? By cutting out parts of my post simply for brevity's sake?

If I'm not typing anything offensive or unreasonable, leave it as it is.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 03:47 PM   #43
dirkdiggler41
(no Dirk homer)

dirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this boarddirkdiggler41 is popular on this board

I would guess that Anthony wanted playing time and could hurt the team chemestry. We still got a PG who dropped 40points twice in the NBDL, Thats good enough for third string
dirkdiggler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 04:08 PM   #44
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

interesting. i will have to see what else the Mavs do today. that can't be the only move they are making.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 05:14 PM   #45
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab
This is such a dissapointing trade deadline.

mmhmm
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: