Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-28-2007, 01:15 AM   #1
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The Avatar Attachment

How do you feel about switching avatars really frequently?

Personally I prefer when people keep the same avatar. Since we don't actually see each other on message boards for a lot of people i connect their avatar to THEM...like when I see the avatar that poster automatically pops into my head. IMO one of the best ways to stay recognized is to find an avatar and stick with it

So my next question, what posters do you identify with their avatars? ex:

KBlaze = dancing spiderman
Hateraid = Haterade/Gatorade logo
HallandOates = HallandOates pic (i think thats who the pic is of)
TMOGE = Tmac spinning eye pic
Kentatm = KVH cartoon
Y2Gezee = Stormtrooper dancing
Da KO King = Dancing Hippo

Who else seems to have a SET avatar that you automatically connect them with?
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 04:11 AM   #2
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Avatar Attachment

reppy = some ****ing weird ass anime thing
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 04:29 AM   #3
Tool
Ball til I fall

Tool is considered somewhat coolTool is considered somewhat cool

Tool=Raptors mascot never changing that sh*t
Tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 05:38 AM   #4
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

It sure as hell aint that spongebob avatar:)
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:46 PM   #5
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Raineir Beach Poet= Bruce Lee

I think im gonna stick with Business Lebron for a while.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:57 PM   #6
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Anybody recognize me by my avatar?
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 06:29 PM   #7
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat4Ever
Anybody recognize me by my avatar?

well there's only you and 400 other posters with that same avatar
j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 06:30 PM   #8
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far

j Fresh= Old Skool Fresh Prince of Bel Air

never changing it
j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 06:34 PM   #9
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

I agree...

But H&O= Reggie's Choker avatar

Quote:
Anyone recognize me by my avatar?

I don't recall a single post from you despite you been well over 1,000. Same with that guy "Lakerfreak", where the hell do you post?
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 06:36 PM   #10
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
I agree...

But H&O= Reggie's Choker avatar

I don't recall a single post from you despite you been well over 1,000. Same with that guy "Lakerfreak", where the hell do you post?

Bobcats Forum and Lakers Forum mostly. I have been coming here alot lately and sometimes I am on NBA Forum.
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 06:37 PM   #11
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nexus= Ricky Davis
Maxfly= Paul Pierce
Old 03-01-2007, 07:56 PM   #12
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

mine's the batman symbol and unless something utterly spectacular happens its gonna stay that way
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 08:01 PM   #13
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Texas Batman = Batman siloutte
Old 03-01-2007, 08:07 PM   #14
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

Real Men Wear Green - That green Kool-Aid guy.
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 08:11 PM   #15
space
Local High School Star

space has an OK reputation so far

bigboi_baller - Ron Artest Head
statman - amare dunk contest
big kings fan - brian griffin's peanut butter jelly time
space is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: