Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-28-2007, 09:00 AM   #16
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: OT: Who leads InsideHoops in PPD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
EDIT: I'm at 15.7, which is much higher than I would have guessed

Dude you know where you got all those posts, in our special forum.
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:03 AM   #17
Cosmonaut
I hit open layups

Cosmonaut has an OK reputation so far

my average is awesome
Cosmonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:31 AM   #18
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Cedric
Dude you know where you got all those posts, in our special forum.
oh yeah, I forgot about that...
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:01 PM   #19
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

I average 2.34, but if I adjust for not posting on weekends I'm at 3.28.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:04 PM   #20
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

6.06 ppd here...and that's the highest i've ever been at. I was at like 3 per day for the longest

edit: oh yeah and Cool is at 31.7. He's comin strong for that lead
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:21 PM   #21
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Gobb averages like 50 if you combine all his names.

Release my nuts from your grasp. "ALL"?

List "all" my names kid. This i gotta see. Just to expose you.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:29 PM   #22
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

lol gobb why would you have more than one name?
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:32 PM   #23
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Im at 6.01, im looking to push that to 11 by the end of the year.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:40 PM   #24
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
lol gobb why would you have more than one name?

One name got banned so i created "Voice of Reason" and posted exactly how i do under GoBB but i didnt tell anyone. Wanted to see how much difference posters would reply, respond to Voice of Reason even tho the opinions, facts, debating style was the same. And just as i expected people posted 20 times different than if I was under the name GoBB. It was my own self satisfication/chuckle at how spiteful some folks can be. Bitter. At any rate thats why i created Voice of Reason...becuase i got banned under GoBB.

THe only other name after those 2 is God of Basketball which i created to try and stop people from making up mock names of mine and posing as me. When the board first started people rushed over and registered my original usernames "God of BBALL", "Return of GOBB" and a lot of variations so i initially was gonna try to stop it but after i created God of Basketball and GOBB i figured whatever. Let the jokers have fun.

GOBB
Voice of Reason
God of Basketball (dont even post under this much)

So if i get banned on GOBB i'll try to use Voice of Reason, get banned on that God of Basketball. But thats it...not creating anymore and usually i get IP bans so i cant log under any name no how. Thats the history. People seem to think I'm Knoe Itawl, Hotsizzle and a host of other names. I've debated these names within topics but people still think those are me.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:29 PM   #25
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Gobb is right up there at 29 posts per day

(I am now checking mine)
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:56 PM   #26
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think im at 6 ill check

EDIT: Im at 8.22 i thought it was lower than that.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:05 PM   #27
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

At a guess, I'd say I'm at 15.

Edit: Damn, 21. Youch.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:12 PM   #28
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't have too many. 4.9, sounds about right.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:15 PM   #29
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

im around 20PPD.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 03:23 PM   #30
PacersFan
Decent playground baller

PacersFan has an OK reputation so far

I currently have 1.47 but that may change today.

EDIT: now 1.51

Last edited by PacersFan : 02-28-2007 at 03:38 PM.
PacersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: