Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-28-2007, 11:53 PM   #31
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: OT: Who leads InsideHoops in PPD?

GoBB is not knoeitawl!?!

I am GoBB too

Who cracked this code?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 11:56 PM   #32
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

What about me? Here is my average 32.18. You can look in my profile. I think I win this award.

Not to start a competition or anything. But here it is for you all.

COOL: 32.18.
JMEWLS: 32.07

Last edited by Cool : 03-01-2007 at 12:01 AM.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 12:21 AM   #33
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm stting at just under 10ppd. Not too shabby
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 12:37 AM   #34
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
6.06 ppd here...and that's the highest i've ever been at. I was at like 3 per day for the longest

edit: oh yeah and Cool is at 31.7. He's comin strong for that lead

Cool is a little past 32. You all can check now.
Old 03-01-2007, 12:44 AM   #35
space
Local High School Star

space has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool

Wow, real close. I remember JMEWLS averages around 40+ posts some weeks ago.
space is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 12:50 AM   #36
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by space
Wow, real close. I remember JMEWLS averages around 40+ posts some weeks ago.

But my friend, my average post per day have been going up everyday. So by next week it could be 50 for everyday. I am just sayin dont count me out.

And also when I first started posting in the beginnning I averaged 91 posts. I swear, no lie.
Old 03-01-2007, 12:55 AM   #37
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

the highest I ever averaged on a forum was around 9/10ppd if I can recall right. It was on forum planet's (gamespy) unreal tournament boards.

Anyhow an impressive 2.99 for me on ish, which incidentally was my GPA when I graduated college.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 01:05 AM   #38
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool

JMEWLS post whored his way to this amount. Check out how many times he's posted in "word association" threads. Easy to rack up a ton a day. Makes this feat seem less immpressive and not deserved. Don't be proud of yourself kid. At least cool used up alot of his post defending himself from attacks over his short, but unfunny comedic career. Both unimpressive.
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 01:11 AM   #39
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I remember earlier on the board...i think it was Milkman maybe?...he made like 4-500 posts in the original word association game then Jeff deleted it and he was left with like 30 posts. **** was hilarious
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 01:11 AM   #40
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHeezy
JMEWLS post whored his way to this amount. Check out how many times he's posted in "word association" threads. Easy to rack up a ton a day. Makes this feat seem less immpressive and not deserved. Don't be proud of yourself kid. At least cool used up alot of his post defending himself from attacks over his short, but unfunny comedic career. Both unimpressive.

I was just having fun.

And also thank you for some such credit.:rollingeyes: . I can sleep so much better now that I got your opnion. NOTTTTT.

(Just Messing Around)

Old 03-01-2007, 01:14 AM   #41
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
One name got banned so i created "Voice of Reason" and posted exactly how i do under GoBB but i didnt tell anyone. Wanted to see how much difference posters would reply, respond to Voice of Reason even tho the opinions, facts, debating style was the same. And just as i expected people posted 20 times different than if I was under the name GoBB. It was my own self satisfication/chuckle at how spiteful some folks can be. Bitter. At any rate thats why i created Voice of Reason...becuase i got banned under GoBB.

THe only other name after those 2 is God of Basketball which i created to try and stop people from making up mock names of mine and posing as me. When the board first started people rushed over and registered my original usernames "God of BBALL", "Return of GOBB" and a lot of variations so i initially was gonna try to stop it but after i created God of Basketball and GOBB i figured whatever. Let the jokers have fun.

GOBB
Voice of Reason
God of Basketball (dont even post under this much)

So if i get banned on GOBB i'll try to use Voice of Reason, get banned on that God of Basketball. But thats it...not creating anymore and usually i get IP bans so i cant log under any name no how. Thats the history. People seem to think I'm Knoe Itawl, Hotsizzle and a host of other names. I've debated these names within topics but people still think those are me.

life story, how touching *strokes chin and looks up at the sky wondering what could of been for me if i devoted my life to a computer*
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:23 AM   #42
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIWI
JMWELS=32.00
not
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 04:23 PM   #43
NYKnicks914
Decent playground baller

NYKnicks914 has decent reputation

Gobb? I seem to see his name pop up more than anyone else's
NYKnicks914 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: