Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 11-22-2013, 12:43 PM   #1
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default James Dolan speaks!

The guy never ever does interviews....so....here ya go:

http://nypost.com/2013/11/22/james-d...-garden-teams/

Quote:
James Dolan "Isiah Thomas and I are good friends and speak almost daily. If and when the opportunity comes to bring Isiah back into the fold, I'd love to have him back with the organization. He's still a big influence on my decision making."

just kidding
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 12:45 PM   #2
To4
Good High School Starter

To4 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: James Dolan speaks!

Was the Isiah Thomas times in New york was the darkest time for the knicks?? so why want him again?
To4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 12:47 PM   #3
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Watching the Knicks disaster has got to be the highlight of my season so far.
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 12:51 PM   #4
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 12:54 PM   #5
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
lets go April!!!
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:04 PM   #6
jimmy77x
Local High School Star

jimmy77x has decent reputationjimmy77x has decent reputation

Quote:

I don't think ive ever seen you not hating on the Knicks in every knicks thread on ISH. Never seen hate that strong cant resisit not posting in NOT ONE single knicks thread
jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:06 PM   #7
BarberSchool
93 MJ Uber Alles

BarberSchool is starting to rub some people the wrong way

It wasn't spoken, it was sung. Dolan seriously wants to bring NY the blues in a big way.
BarberSchool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:08 PM   #8
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy77x
I don't think ive ever seen you not hating on the Knicks in every knicks thread on ISH. Never seen hate that strong cant resisit not posting in NOT ONE single knicks thread

I don't "hate" the Knicks (that would actually require them to be good) I hate the Lakers. Knicks are just an extremely entertaining joke to me.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:10 PM   #9
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:21 PM   #10
GaryRaymond23
I hit open 5-footers

GaryRaymond23 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
He's still a big influence on my decision making

That about sums it up. Isaiah STILL continues to **** up the Knicks franchise.

Ultimate troll job.

There's levels to this shit.
GaryRaymond23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:23 PM   #11
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Bagelred, even though your quote was for comical effect, Zeke and Dolan really do still speak frequently (as reported in the past couple of seasons), and in that, I'm sure some of his decisions are discussed with Thomas.

Because he's just that stupid.
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:30 PM   #12
Dagouch
12th Man of the Year.

Dagouch has an OK reputation so far

It's an interesting read.

It's funny that Frank Isola tore this whole interview apart on twitter. Basically Dolan got tossed soft balls in this planned interview.
Dagouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:36 PM   #13
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Knicks fans. Can somebody explain to me the ownership structure of the Knicks/MSG group

edit: thanx btw
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:42 PM   #14
shady6121
NBA Fan

shady6121 has decent reputationshady6121 has decent reputation

Quote:

It's not really a disaster if it happens every single season.
shady6121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:44 PM   #15
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by shady6121
It's not really a disaster if it happens every single season.
This season is extra special since they actually thought they were contenders . Remember all the Knicks fans hating on ESPN for predicting them to win 37 games.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: