Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 12-12-2013, 04:31 PM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Do you (as a Net fan) want to extend Blatche?

See question:
Pros: He's a productive big, with a unique skillset, who seems to fit in well with the team.
Cons: He takes up your cap space going forward, he doesn't seem to be developing into a starter, he's a bit erratic prior to becoming a Net.

Thoughts?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 05:35 PM   #2
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Do you (as a Net fan) want to extend Blatche?

Never will be a starter but I would take him over a lot of other back up bigmen
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:20 PM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
Never will be a starter but I would take him over a lot of other back up bigmen
Me too. Question is how much is fair. I should have added that. To me, he's looking at $8 or so. At $8M, do you extend?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 02:01 AM   #4
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Me too. Question is how much is fair. I should have added that. To me, he's looking at $8 or so. At $8M, do you extend?
I think $8M is reasonable. He's certainly earned it. I just hope Billy doesn't overpay him or give him to many years. But Blatche already let it be known it isn't about the money because he's still getting his checks from Washington. We will see.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 02:38 AM   #5
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
As a fan hell yeah. As Prokhorov I'm not too sure.

I love Blatche. Easily one of my favorite players in the league. I hope he goes for years rather than the upfront money. He's still young
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 02:13 PM   #6
Duderonomy
Nothing but NETS

Duderonomy has not been impressing people

Yes at under 5-6mil per season if possible.
Duderonomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:19 PM   #7
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Of course. I don't know if any back-up center better than Dray. He can do things at the four/five that other opponents cannot guard. He's also been very good off the court since he's been here. Ask any casual fan of something bad that Dray did these last two years and they'll say nothing. He did have that hotel incident but nothing was proved and it passed and over with.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: