Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-28-2007, 06:57 PM   #16
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard Of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionIssues
i rented pimp chronicles last night...

I know thats exactly what I was doing while watching the DVD. Its great and Katt was hilarious on the Jay Leno Show last night. It was great. You all should see it.

Last edited by Cool : 02-28-2007 at 07:03 PM.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:18 PM   #17
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Kat Williams? Yea if anyone is familiar with comedians especially black comics you know all about him.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:20 PM   #18
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Kat Williams? Yea if anyone is familiar with comedians especially black comics you know all about him.

. Thats kind of racist.
Old 02-28-2007, 07:20 PM   #19
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
. Thats kind of racist.

How so unless that was a bad joke that went over my head.
Old 02-28-2007, 07:22 PM   #20
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
How so unless that was a bad joke that went over my head.

It was a joke? My bad I thought it was meant as something else. Its all good. . So what do you seriosuly think of him? Do you like Katt or what?
Old 02-28-2007, 07:28 PM   #21
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
It was a joke? My bad I thought it was meant as something else. Its all good. . So what do you seriosuly think of him? Do you like Katt or what?

Joke? No my reply to you wasnt a joke. If you're familiar with black comics/comedians than you know about Kat Williams because he has been the hottest comic in the game.

But I think he is hilarious and does the best standups nowadays. He's also very witty (telling of Nick Cannons mtv show). Of course you think all comedians were quick on thier toes...but when he is around other comedians he is sharp.

Bio of the work he is in/has been in

http://imdb.com/name/nm1139343/

Also if you get a chance check out an episoide on boondocks called "a pimp named slickback"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkt490I0_2I

Hilarious

Go to youtube and type in "friday after next" they have scenes with him in it. Also funny.
Old 02-28-2007, 07:32 PM   #22
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Joke? No my reply to you wasnt a joke. If you're familiar with black comics/comedians than you know about Kat Williams because he has been the hottest comic in the game.

But I think he is hilarious and does the best standups nowadays. He's also very witty (telling of Nick Cannons mtv show). Of course you think all comedians were quick on thier toes...but when he is around other comedians he is sharp.

Bio of the work he is in/has been in

http://imdb.com/name/nm1139343/

Also if you get a chance check out an episoide on boondocks called "a pimp named slickback"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkt490I0_2I

Hilarious

O okay now I get . I thought you said it was a joke or something. I was confused and you clear it up. Its all good.

And back to Katt he is one of the best comedians out there. And just to give you a heads up he is a on a new MTV show coming out this summer called Short Circuitz its with nNick Cannon also. So be on the lookout.

And thanks for those vidoes. I will definetly take a look. We good?.
Old 02-28-2007, 07:35 PM   #23
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Yeah we cool. Never was a problem bro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRbG22X_shk

One of the funniest clips of the movie Friday after Next.
Old 02-28-2007, 07:40 PM   #24
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Yeah we cool. Never was a problem bro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRbG22X_shk

One of the funniest clips of the movie Friday after Next.

Thanks for the clips man. That was some funny stuff.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: