Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-28-2007, 06:46 PM   #16
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: OT: Wenz your reading weeek?

Reading week > taking pics of semi-composed beached whales.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:08 PM   #17
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is my college like the only one without a reading week?

Oh well on a positive note i got spring break starting Friday...New Mexico here i come!
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 12:55 AM   #18
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Roc 23
I'm also going on vacation during Spring Break. I'm just handing in a paper a few days early and taking another week off.

Going to catch some NBA games, fly to Minny, Chicago and Phoenix.
Wootzes. saKf does the dang thang in Minny.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 12:57 AM   #19
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

We don't get it in the USA. All my friends are back home at Canadian schools, but we don't get one, at least in ND.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:17 AM   #20
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
We don't get it in the USA. All my friends are back home at Canadian schools, but we don't get one, at least in ND.

The question still remains, what is reading week??? What is that like the Canadian version of "Read to Achieve???" Just wondering.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:19 AM   #21
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A week off school, basically.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:20 AM   #22
LakerRaider
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
A week off school, basically.

I kind of got the general idea of that, but why??? Just wondering.
Old 03-01-2007, 02:24 AM   #23
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerRaider

lol i'm still lookin for an answer too. So you all literally just get a week off school to "read"???
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:26 AM   #24
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Reading week is the week before your finals so you can "study".
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:29 AM   #25
LakerRaider
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsatyr
Reading week is the week before your finals so you can "study".

So it's like dead week??? You guys celebrate the week before final exams??? Are you guy actually celebrating taking your final exams??? Here in the United States people usually celebrate after taking their final exams. I guess it's different, different culture and all, but this is interesting. Thanks for letting me know.
Old 03-01-2007, 02:31 AM   #26
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
So it's like dead week??? You guys celebrate the week before final exams??? Are you guy actually celebrating taking your final exams??? Here in the United States people usually celebrate after taking their final exams. I guess it's different, different culture and all, but this is interesting. Thanks for letting me know.

I live in Houston and we get it. Your not suppose to party, it is for studying. If you go to the school you will see a lot of students there actually studying. Luckily I am not one of them.
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:32 AM   #27
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

I had an australian come to my school in January and they said they just start school in February. That means they just started this month. That might not mean anything to you guys or this topic. I never even knew that. And that is kind of weird to me.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 08:36 AM   #28
Jabes
Banned

Jabes has an OK reputation so far

So you guys have finals in March? Or do you get "reading week" before midterms too?

My school eliminated dead week to save money, the bastards.
Jabes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 01:38 PM   #29
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Exam are in mid to late April.

This is basically like spring break in highschool...you don't study or read..you party...well i actually am doing some work because i have to finish 5 essays in less than a month.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:33 PM   #30
det2orl
Good High School Starter

det2orl has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
What the eff are you talking about?
What he said.
det2orl is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: