Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 12-15-2013, 12:15 AM   #1
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Michael Carter-Williams

What the heck should I do with him? He's putting up great numbers and I want to keep him, but he's missing all these games from injury (or fake injury).

Should I try and sell high and get rid of him for a more consistent guy?

I'm in a total points ESPN league.

Points for:
FGM, FTM, OREB, DREB, AST, STL, BLK, PTS

Points lost for:
FGmissed, FTmissed, TO

MCW is averaging about 30 fantasy points per game for me.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 07:24 PM   #2
Pra
Dance Gavin Dance!

Pra has decent reputation
Default Re: Michael Carter-Williams

You could pick up Wroten. He's balling right now in MCW's place.
Pra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:07 PM   #3
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pra
You could pick up Wroten. He's balling right now in MCW's place.

I meant trade-wise. I'm in a 20 team league with 13 man rosters, so there's never good waiver players.
Old 12-17-2013, 01:27 PM   #4
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd put him up on the block and see what people offer for him. Sure he has good numbers but this 'injury' thing will occur for the whole season.sell high
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 01:40 PM   #5
VelvetHoop
I airball my layups

VelvetHoop has an OK reputation so far

Theres a couple people in that league that make knee jerk trades (Cam,Demos,Keith) and i feel like if you throw trades out there with some of them they will give you far more than what MCW will end up giving you by years end
VelvetHoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 03:35 PM   #6
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetHoop
Theres a couple people in that league that make knee jerk trades (Cam,Demos,Keith) and i feel like if you throw trades out there with some of them they will give you far more than what MCW will end up giving you by years end

Aight. I don't know why, but I knew I'd get a response from you if I posted here.

I threw out like 5 Hinrich trades and Thirst accepted first... Which was the one I wanted least.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: