Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2013, 07:56 PM   #1
Trentknicks
Banned

Trentknicks is a pretty well-respected posterTrentknicks is a pretty well-respected posterTrentknicks is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Is there a worse poster than Moe94?

This **** has come out of the woodwork lately and just posts nothing but shit. Ultimate pest, has no knowledge on anything whatsoever and is obviously just trying to up his negs and post count. Please ban him Sir Jeffrey.

While your at it please take off the Nets shirt Jeff.

Old 12-15-2013, 07:58 PM   #2
Marchesk
El Sid Stan

Marchesk has decent reputation
Default Re: Is there a worse poster than Moe94?

Does asking for a ban ever work?
Old 12-15-2013, 07:58 PM   #3
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

that ***** really jeff?
Old 12-15-2013, 07:59 PM   #4
moe94
beef?got the right mac

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is like the third post you've made about me and I don't think I've ever talked to you outside saying the Knicks are garbage. Evaluate your life.

Oh, I get it. It's because I was talking about how NY wasn't the mecca.
Old 12-15-2013, 08:03 PM   #5
Trentknicks
Banned

Trentknicks is a pretty well-respected posterTrentknicks is a pretty well-respected posterTrentknicks is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe94
This is like the third post you've made about me and I don't think I've ever talked to you outside saying the Knicks are garbage. Evaluate your life.

Oh, I get it. It's because I was talking about how NY wasn't the mecca.
I haven't even seen the mecca thread if that's the one your talking about. Your worse than Jameerthefear, 19 y.o pest who contributes nothing but rubbish.
Old 12-15-2013, 08:04 PM   #6
moe94
beef?got the right mac

moe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemoe94 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentknicks
I haven't even seen the mecca thread if that's the one your talking about. Your worse than Jameerthefear, 19 y.o pest who contributes nothing but rubbish.

Why am I in your head?

How does it feel to know I influenced you to make a thread about me when I literally have no idea who you are? Just think about that. Let it sink in for a second. Are the Knicks this terrible that you're concerned with some stranger on a message board?

Also, not 19. That's a reference to a Biggie song.
Old 12-15-2013, 08:04 PM   #7
Fudge
FREE RUSS & BUDADIIII

Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Just another kid that likes to act like a smartass on da internets. Has this NumberSix sort of vibe to him. Probably might be him actually. Or RaininTwos or whatever his last username was.
Old 12-15-2013, 08:05 PM   #8
fpliii
sick of agendas...

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That gregoden50 or w/e guy is the worst poster here by a mile. I thought he was a gimmick account originally, but after checking his registration date that seems unlikely.
Old 12-15-2013, 08:07 PM   #9
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
that ***** really jeff?
be careful b4 he ban your ass
Old 12-15-2013, 08:07 PM   #10
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
when did i turn into a bad poster...
Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
that ***** really jeff?
no jeff is a cutie
Old 12-15-2013, 08:10 PM   #11
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
no jeff is a cutie
Old 12-15-2013, 08:10 PM   #12
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
be careful b4 he ban your ass

Old 12-15-2013, 08:11 PM   #13
moe94
beef?got the right mac

Quote:

For good measure.

Next time you want to take a position of superiority, don't come across like a literal retard.
Old 12-15-2013, 08:12 PM   #14
Trentknicks
Banned

For those wondering, yes it's jeff. Type Jeff Lenchiner inside hoops into google.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe94
Why am I in your head?

How does it feel to know I influenced you to make a thread about me when I literally have no idea who you are? Just think about that. Let it sink in for a second. Are the Knicks this terrible that you're concerned with some stranger on a message board?

Also, not 19. That's a reference to a Biggie song.

So your younger than that one would logically assume. Unless your older,
Old 12-15-2013, 08:12 PM   #15
Hamtaro CP3KDKG
Great college starter

Hamtaro CP3KDKG is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHamtaro CP3KDKG is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Jameerthefear
pauk
TheCorporation
plowking
NumberSix
Odinn
demons

and many more. Moe is ok
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread