Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-01-2007, 07:12 PM   #31
Fiyah
Kids at the park dunk on me

Default Re: McGrady Considering Skipping Next Year's All-Star Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsatyr
You know nothing of the situation, all Houston fans are on the same page. Why is that? Well bc we see what they are doing to our city first hand and not all of them are here. Plenty of them have went back so you don't what your talking about. Our schools were filled with violence from these kids starting trouble with people from here. We had to hire more cops to control them bc of all the gang shootings. These people who once fought each other from different sides of the city end up living next to each other bc of Katrina and still choose to fight. Tmac lives Houston, he is not ignorant on the situation, we know better than anyone.

WOW

OK so a bunch of people from Houston know more about the situation in New Orleans

THAN SOMEONE LIVING IN NEW ORLEANS

Please leave this thread and don't post on this board for at least 3 days, possibly 4. Thank you.
Fiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 07:14 PM   #32
TMac&Luther
Karl Malone's bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyah
WOW

OK so a bunch of people from Houston know more about the situation in New Orleans

Please leave this thread and don't post on this board for at least 3 days, possibly 4. Thank you.

I live in Houston, I'm in the Coast Guard, my brother in law is also in the Coast Guard, and he's stationed in N.O. Both of us went through the whole Katrina fiasco. I think I know the situation alot better than you and I know what the hell I'm talking about.

They are in Houston AND N.O., N.O. police department isn't up to full strength, which is why My brother in law and I have to go there for security, at every major event they have.

Last edited by TMac&Luther : 03-01-2007 at 07:27 PM.
TMac&Luther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 07:42 PM   #33
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyah
WOW

Yeah I know a lot about it considering I am Mexican and most of the workers that are there are Mexican. I hear about it from friends and family so I know what I am talking about. I busted my ass during Katrina to help out and I met plenty of people from New Orleans. Houston's crime rate went up dramatically from the moment they got here. People have been leaving since then and things are settling down. Now how many of them are going to make a trip back for the all star game? I garuntee you they will be heading out there for the all star game. If your not from Houston then stfu, Tmac is and is going by observation. He knows what people from New Orleans are doing here.
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 07:57 PM   #34
TMac&Luther
Karl Malone's bastard

Yeah when Willy Wonka is your Mayor, the rebuilding of your cities infrastructure isn't going to roll smoothly
TMac&Luther is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: