Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-17-2013, 11:09 PM   #31
Bless Mathews
Fucc Darrell Bevell!!!

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: What is up with all the people typing like ******s?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
You not a n*gga. You the other word with the "ER" on the end
Oh hey buddy. You used "you" improperly. You shoulda typed "you're". Black people with access to the World Wide Web don't type like that.

Such an idiot.
Bless Mathews is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 11:10 PM   #32
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

op is one hateful azz cracker.. real type yo.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 11:12 PM   #33
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thread title had me confused.
I found out that wiggers is blocked by also calling Blessed Mathews that.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 11:13 PM   #34
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0r5LQolkaIA
i need something to say

Haha, you sound like a young Shaquille O'Neal
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 11:32 PM   #35
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

OP also needs to get over his obsession with the Nets, every day he makes a Nets thread, it's pathetic. He's got a wife and kid(s?) and no job, yet all he does all day is talk sh*t about the Nets. Fvcking loser.
Old 12-17-2013, 11:37 PM   #36
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
OP also needs to get over his obsession with the Nets, every day he makes a Nets thread, it's pathetic. He's got a wife and kid(s?) and no job, yet all he does all day is talk sh*t about the Nets. Fvcking loser.
I live in Brooklyn. They are a local team. All day long the news is about the LOCAL teams. I cannot post about my hometown team?

Two kids and work btw, albeit contract. Wouldn't i have more time to post with no job? Should i sit quietly and dream of work?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 11:40 PM   #37
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
Oh hey buddy. You used "you" improperly. You shoulda typed "you're". Black people with access to the World Wide Web don't type like that.

Such an idiot.
See this is my point. The slang and everything is an act that you either think is a clever way to be racist, or is just something you think is cool because you're a moron. It's obviously fake. If it;s how you talk, it wouldn't pop up randomly. Why do that? You sound illiterate.
Old 12-17-2013, 11:43 PM   #38
Budadiiii
Budadiiii

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
See this is my point. The slang and everything is an act that you either think is a clever way to be racist, or is just something you think is cool because you're a moron. It's obviously fake. If it;s how you talk, it wouldn't pop up randomly. Why do that? You sound illiterate.
With all due respect, didn't you get beat up by a 9 year old Indian kid at the park?
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 11:46 PM   #39
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
With all due respect, didn't you get beat up by a 9 year old Indian kid at the park?

You're a Godzuki alt? Serious? Only he thought that was clever, he made it up. That's so gay. I actually though Godzuki really did leave the board like he said but he's trolling under a new account. I thought you were your own man. You're a gimmick account.

Old 12-17-2013, 11:47 PM   #40
HarryCallahan
Banned

Budadiii ain't godzuki, and get off welfare you bum.
Old 12-17-2013, 11:49 PM   #41
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Budadiii ain't godzuki, and get off welfare you bum.
Print this out somewhere for when you get laid off someday. Shit circles around and from the sound of you, your backup plan probably sucks. Because the world we live in it will happen at some point.
Old 12-17-2013, 11:49 PM   #42
HarryCallahan
Banned

Most butt-hurt thread in ISHtory: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=319901
Old 12-17-2013, 11:51 PM   #43
Budadiiii
Budadiiii

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
You're a Godzuki alt? Serious? Only he thought that was clever, he made it up. That's so gay. I actually though Godzuki really did leave the board like he said but he's trolling under a new account. I thought you were your own man. You're a gimmick account.

Calm down.

After the accusations I did some research on who Godzuki was and why people kept thinking he was me.

Come to find out the kid was ****ing hilarious. That shit was funny the way he straight up fabricated a story about you getting punked at the park.

Even though it did happen, lol. I read the thread bro. You let that 9 year old get under your skin and you made a thread about it... years later you still can't laugh about it?
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 11:52 PM   #44
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
I think all my threads should be linked to on every board so thanks.
Old 12-17-2013, 11:52 PM   #45
HarryCallahan
Banned

Quote:
Print this out somewhere for when you get laid off someday. Shit circles around and from the sound of you, your backup plan probably sucks. Because the world we live in it will happen at some point.

It's k, i'll just go on welfare like my hero Niko.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: