Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-01-2007, 02:16 AM   #16
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: who has the nicest and ugliest looking shot in the nba?

shawn marion...rick barry grannys
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:23 AM   #17
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If you want to go to the non-superstars, Chuck Hayes' shot is horrific. He shoots like Marion but 10X worse.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:25 AM   #18
Solid Snake
Local High School Star

Solid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong waySolid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Tim Duncan's is kinda ugly, even though it goes in.
Solid Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:37 AM   #19
space
Local High School Star

space has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Snake
Tim Duncan's is kinda ugly, even though it goes in.

He shoots his free throws so fast... slow down big guy
space is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:13 AM   #20
Sword.Dragons
Good High School Starter

Sword.Dragons has decent reputation

I personally like the shots that are a little bit different. I've always liked Antoine Walkers shot even though I hate him. Also Camby's shot looks pretty good, but i don like the guys that jump really high for their shots ie. micheal finley, bruce bowen, i think their shots are really ugly.
Sword.Dragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:14 AM   #21
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bibby jumper is sweet, I love the arc.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:24 AM   #22
Force
National High School Star

Force has decent reputationForce has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword.Dragons
I personally like the shots that are a little bit different. I've always liked Antoine Walkers shot even though I hate him. Also Camby's shot looks pretty good, but i don like the guys that jump really high for their shots ie. micheal finley, bruce bowen, i think their shots are really ugly.

I can't stand Antoines shot and I'm a Heat fan. I can't see how you can like Walkers shot. His selection is even worse. I dont' understand how a guy who shoots 33% from the FT line (I'm not making that up) can fire the 3 ball religiously. He's so much more effective with his stutter step drives to the hole. He was once #3 OVERALL in the entire league in points in the paint. How impossible is that to believe??? but back to the subject. haha

I have liked some of the past strange releases though. Jamaal Wilkes had a "WTF" factor to it, but it was smooth in it's own way. Remember James "Buddha" Edwards? Now that guys release was sssssoooooooooo Slow, but that fade away jumper from the corners was just MONEY. It never got blocked. Also, Bill Laimbeers "right foot forward" stance was cool imo. Very simple and perfect of a guy who didn't really jump on his jumpshots.
Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:27 AM   #23
Sword.Dragons
Good High School Starter

Sword.Dragons has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force
I can't stand Antoines shot and I'm a Heat fan. I can't see how you can like Walkers shot. His selection is even worse. I dont' understand how a guy who shoots 33% from the FT line (I'm not making that up) can fire the 3 ball religiously. He's so much more effective with his stutter step drives to the hole. He was once #3 OVERALL in the entire league in points in the paint. How impossible is that to believe??? but back to the subject. haha

Thats actually very hard to believe. I don't know, theres jus something about his shot i like, its jus different and yet the same as everyone elses you know? I agree that his shot selection is terrible, and 33% from FT is.. well its also terrible does anyone have the alltime leauge low on FT% with min. 300 attempts maybe?
Sword.Dragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:37 AM   #24
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Personally I don't like Lebron's shot. Always got his elbows way out, just doesn't look good to me.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 06:12 AM   #25
Phenith
NBA Junkie!

Phenith has decent reputationPhenith has decent reputation

The not so obvious ones are Kevin Martin on the UGLY side and Bargnani on the NICE side.

Ok, it's obvious if you see it, but if you look at his numbers and then look at his shot, you think "WTF?!?!". Martin has a horrible looking shot, but at 50%FG and 21ppg, nobody is going to question him on it.

Bargnani has one of the sweetest and quickest releases in the league. This guy can shot from anywhere on the floor, he can catch and shoot, pump fake, stop and pop... and they all look the same. Consistency like he has can't be taught... he has great discipline and will be a shooting force in the years to come.
Phenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 06:12 AM   #26
Force

Force has decent reputationForce has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword.Dragons
Thats actually very hard to believe. I don't know, theres jus something about his shot i like, its jus different and yet the same as everyone elses you know? I agree that his shot selection is terrible, and 33% from FT is.. well its also terrible does anyone have the alltime leauge low on FT% with min. 300 attempts maybe?

I don't know who that would be but the name Chris Dudley is probably around the worst of all time. Walker is taking steps towards that arena now...
Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 06:35 AM   #27
DreamRockets

DreamRockets has an OK reputation so far

i like ray allen's shot form, i HATE how marion shoots, but it goes in so i guess suns fans aren't complaining.
DreamRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 06:40 AM   #28
Aussie Dunker
Local High School Star

Aussie Dunker has decent reputationAussie Dunker has decent reputation

On my team, prince has a weird stroke but i dig it, and webber has a pretty ugly stroke..

hamilton shoots from the chest a bit, its alrite...

i like billups, dyss and sheeds strokes..
Aussie Dunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 07:26 AM   #29
johndough
Great young streetballer

johndough has decent reputation

How can you say Tony Parker?
johndough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 07:44 AM   #30
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Basically, it's Ray Allen for good, Shawn Marion for bad...
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: