Originally Posted by GOBB
Got a few questions that need answers.
1. Did the A Team EVER get paid? The theme song says you can hire them. But i dont ever recall them getting paid for thier deeds.
2. Did the A team EVER kill anyone? With the amount of explosions, AK-47 shootouts and beating the enemy/bad guys. Did they catch any damn bodies?
3. Whats up with that van? How come its always around whenever they are in trouble or need? A Team could be trapped in a jail...they break out using crap laying around then as they escape jump in the van. Where the **** did the Van come from? Also did it ever get damaged? Bulletholes? Wrecked? Because the van they use is spotless every episode.
4. How come the military always shows up late and can NEVER catch these dudes?
1) Yeah, how else do you think Mr. T afforded all that jewelery and that one guy all those cigarettes to smoke??? I think they probably got paid in supplies, and not money.
2) Don't tell anybody this, but the reason why you see no bodies is because they cleared the bodies so they can use them to film it on M.A.S.H.
3) The van was bulletproof and it was never wrecked because they had All State's accident forgiveness insurance.
4) They don't show up late. The A-Team just leaves in time or they were using the military to film M.A.S.H. and by the time they finished shooting their scene, they were too late.
Now, Airwolf, that was the show back then.