Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-01-2007, 07:30 AM   #16
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: OT: Look at this guy's name, ROFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
I had a guy on my team once named Richard Head, which (in case you hadn't figured it out) means that he went by the first name Dick. Dick Head. What kind parents he must have.
That reminds me of...

Guy: "So Mr. Head, what's your first name? And don't tell me it's Dick!"

Dunno where I heard that but it's funny as hell.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:55 AM   #17
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Funny names that I actually know (no jokes)

My cousin- Norris Ponce (no response)
A cop one time pulled him over and asked for his name, he replied,"Norris Ponce." He said the cop got pissed.
A girl that worked for me- Hidie Ho
My old gym teacher- Nicholas Richard Dyck ( Nick Rick Dyck)
A member that applied at one of my GNC's- Beatrice Hatch (Bea-hatch)
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:56 AM   #18
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Those are pretty good hateraid, but I know a korean guy named Ivan Ho. Beat that.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 10:59 AM   #19
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
Those are pretty good hateraid, but I know a korean guy named Ivan Ho. Beat that.

I'll ask my girl Hidie, there's got to be alot of segways to funny names from her family.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:20 AM   #20
Jabes
Banned

Jabes has an OK reputation so far

Why don't these people change their names?

Stop, I can't take it! What with this thread, the european dunk thread, and the pimp KO thread, its been a hilarious morning for ish.
Jabes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:49 AM   #21
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't know about you, but if it didn't mean large muscle in the butt, I would totally name my kid Gluetius Maximus.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:55 AM   #22
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Topics drawing attention to people named Dick Wacker.

This is a surefire sign that ISH is spiraling downhill.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 12:37 PM   #23
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Dick Hertz (hurts) deserves mention.

oh, and Joy Rider too.

Last edited by artificial : 03-01-2007 at 12:39 PM.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 12:54 PM   #24
KobeIsBryant
I airball my layups

KobeIsBryant has an OK reputation so far

I know someone named Gaylord, his parents are from Kenya or something.
KobeIsBryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 01:02 PM   #25
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

My friends dad's name is Harry Cox.

When I found out, I was laughing at her for a week non stop then she got mad at me.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:21 PM   #26
eauclaire447
High School JV MVP

eauclaire447 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
My friends dad's name is Harry Cox.

When I found out, I was laughing at her for a week non stop then she got mad at me.
thats my next door neighbors name
eauclaire447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 06:07 PM   #27
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have an Egyptian friend who was given his last name as his first.... Imagine that :
But I would take a double name over something like Dick Wacker any day.

Jack Inghoff
Mike Hawk

Last edited by Done_And_Done : 03-01-2007 at 08:53 PM.
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 07:57 PM   #28
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

if i had a name like that i would shoot myself in the face
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 08:09 PM   #29
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

"They call me Wacker,... Dick Wacker"
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:23 PM   #30
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Wadeisabeast has an OK reputation so far

My English teacher freshman year had us do a family tree thing and she gave us an example with hers. Her cousins name was Ray Siss. She had know idea why it was funny, she was like "yeah, raymond Siss" and aparently she had no idea that it sounds like racist.
Wadeisabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: