Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-01-2007, 02:38 PM   #16
det2orl
Good High School Starter

det2orl has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: OT: Pimp gets knocked out (video)

This is pretty old but still funny as hell!!!
det2orl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:42 PM   #17
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Old video...figured everyone, thier mothers and future kids saw this already.
I hadn't seen it. I could tell by the Pimp's jeans that it was old.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:47 PM   #18
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

damn, I just learned a new move
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 03:07 PM   #19
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
damn, I just learned a new move

What if you use the move and it doesnt work? Doesnt KO the person?

This is like when i tried to do the Karate Kid crane kick on my friend and it didnt work. He smacked it down and clotheslined me.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 03:23 PM   #20
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Karate > Pimping
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 04:46 PM   #21
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation

that video is like ... very old. Still funny though
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 04:54 PM   #22
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Taaahaaa dude was lookin like Zab Judah with those crazy legs...
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 05:26 PM   #23
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

This is like when i tried to do the Karate Kid crane kick on my friend and it didnt work. He smacked it down and clotheslined me.

Problem is everyone has seen that movie. Maybe if you did that move and then kicked him in the balls or something, it would have thrown him off.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 08:22 PM   #24
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputation

who was waiting for chris tucker to run out and say "you got knocked the F out!"
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:42 PM   #25
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

saw it before but ya thats pretty funny
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 01:47 PM   #26
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

he could probably follow through with his right hand afterwards, its in position to throw a punch.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: