Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-01-2007, 01:19 PM   #31
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Andre Bargnani's past month

I don't know what kind of defense Dirk is. He has been a terrible rebounder up until recently.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 01:24 PM   #32
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
I don't know what kind of defense Dirk is. He has been a terrible rebounder up until recently.

uhh... you sure you're not just talking out of your ass?

dirk has averaged 9.5 rpg over the past 6 years... with his career highs of 9.9 rpg coming in 01/02 and 02/03...

and btw... plz change up that avatar of yours... i think you've made people stare at that he/she person long enough. UUG-LEE
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 01:27 PM   #33
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why do fans keep trying to convince folks Bargnani will be a great rebounder? You did the same thing with Charlie Villanueva. Why not acknowledge he isnt much of a rebounder now and hopefully thats an area he improves. He's young and has no...no immediate rush for him to rebound like Dennis Rodman. Stop using past players as support as well.

Right now Bargnani is a tall Kyle Korver. And thats not a bad thing considering some thought he was a bad pick, he wouldnt do much of anything his rookie year etc etc. I give props to Bargnani for being able to contribute to the Raps. But enough of what this guy can become. Getting redundant.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 01:39 PM   #34
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Why do fans keep trying to convince folks Bargnani will be a great rebounder? You did the same thing with Charlie Villanueva. Why not acknowledge he isnt much of a rebounder now and hopefully thats an area he improves. He's young and has no...no immediate rush for him to rebound like Dennis Rodman. Stop using past players as support as well.

Right now Bargnani is a tall Kyle Korver. And thats not a bad thing considering some thought he was a bad pick, he wouldnt do much of anything his rookie year etc etc. I give props to Bargnani for being able to contribute to the Raps. But enough of what this guy can become. Getting redundant.

who said anything about becoming a great rebounder? point them out.

if anything, people HAVE been acknowledging he's a sub par rebounder, while also stating it's just going to take some time for him to get his rebounding average up to that 8-9 region. it's almost as if you didn't read any of this thread and assumed what was being said.

i know you like taking shots at the raptor fam whenever you can, and i'll admit that some members of the fam make it too easy, but come on.. it's getting redundant.
Old 03-01-2007, 01:39 PM   #35
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't think anyone thinks he'll be a GREAT rebounder. I sure don't. I think he'll top out at maybe 7-8 boards per game. Not bad but certainly not too good for a 7 footer.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 01:45 PM   #36
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech

who said anything about becoming a great rebounder? point them out.

if anything, people HAVE been acknowledging he's a sub par rebounder, while also stating it's just going to take some time for him to get his rebounding average up to that 8-9 region. it's almost as if you didn't read any of this thread and assumed what was being said.

i know you like taking shots at the raptor fam whenever you can, and i'll admit that some members of the fam make it too easy, but come on.. it's getting redundant.

Who took shots at the raptor fam? Fam? Disfunctional family is what it is. Wait who the F*CK are you? Acting like you got some tight nit Raptors fam. Only a few Raptors fans i take seriously when it comes to talkin about thier team. And no you're not one. Brwnman is not one. So miss me with your bullshyt. I'll make another Bargnani topic so you can enter typing the same shyt.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 01:51 PM   #37
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Who took shots at the raptor fam? Fam? Disfunctional family is what it is. Wait who the F*CK are you? Acting like you got some tight nit Raptors fam. Only a few Raptors fans i take seriously when it comes to talkin about thier team. And no you're not one. Brwnman is not one. So miss me with your bullshyt. I'll make another Bargnani topic so you can enter typing the same shyt.

Totally unnecessary GOBB.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 01:54 PM   #38
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
uhh... you sure you're not just talking out of your ass?

dirk has averaged 9.5 rpg over the past 6 years... with his career highs of 9.9 rpg coming in 01/02 and 02/03...

and btw... plz change up that avatar of yours... i think you've made people stare at that he/she person long enough. UUG-LEE

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm not. I'm also pretty sure the Mavs played at an extremely high pace for 5+ years, so <10 boards isn't that great when you score 100+ per game as a team.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:01 PM   #39
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

Quote:

haha, look at you freaking out acting all defensive... i bet you broke your keyboard typing out that response... RELAX, i wasn't attacking you, moron.

raptor fam = the group of raptor fans on this board... nothing tight about it, no1 chooses who belongs and who doesn't... you're just grouped once you show allegiance to any given team.
there's also a sixer fam, a laker fam, etc... it's just a word used to describe a group of fans on this board... you only spend nearly every moment of your life posting on message boards, you more than ANYONE should be aware of the "fams" :rollingeyes:

and we'll see just how seriously you take my responses based on if you respond or not... i mean, why respond to my post if you don't take me seriously? haha, but we all know you will... you got nothing better to do with your time.

and please... make another bargnani topic... the kid deserves it.
Old 03-01-2007, 02:02 PM   #40
Bosh4life
Local High School Star

Bosh4life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm not. I'm also pretty sure the Mavs played at an extremely high pace for 5+ years, so <10 boards isn't that great when you score 100+ per game as a team.

Ok but you still didn't describe why you have that nasty ***** in your avatar. Makes me want to puke.
Bosh4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:02 PM   #41
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
Totally unnecessary GOBB.

haha naahh let him lash out and get emotional over the internet...

gobb is an entertainer... let the man entertain.

"Are you not entertained?!?!"

Last edited by DoubleTech : 03-01-2007 at 02:07 PM.
Old 03-01-2007, 02:04 PM   #42
Bosh4life
Local High School Star

Bosh4life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

WORD HOMIE
Bosh4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:06 PM   #43
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

Quote:

once again... who called dirk a GREAT rebounder? who's projecting andrea to be a GREAT rebounder?

no one aaaaaaaaand no one.

change that he/she avatar
Old 03-01-2007, 02:17 PM   #44
Orealius
Great young streetballer

Orealius has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

"Are you not entertained?!?!"

Awesome Line! Awesome Movie!
Orealius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:21 PM   #45
malek4980
Kids at the park dunk on me

malek4980 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Pace Factor: 93.2, League Pace Factor - 91.3
9.2 RPG, Adjusted RPG: 9.0

Pace Factor: 92.8, League Pace Factor - 90.7
9.9 RPG, Adjusted RPG: 9.7

Pace Factor: 92.5, League Pace Factor - 91.0
9.9 RPG, Adjusted RPG: 9.7

Pace Factor: 93.2, League Pace Factor - 90.1
8.7 RPG, Adjusted RPG: 8.4

Pace Factor: 92.7, League Pace Factor - 90.9
9.7 RPG, Adjusted RPG: 9.5

Pace Factor: 87.8, League Pace Factor - 90.5
9.0 RPG, Adjusted RPG: 9.3

:rollingeyes:

Last edited by malek4980 : 03-01-2007 at 02:25 PM.
malek4980 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: