Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 03-01-2007, 12:40 PM   #1
the new sixers
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default 500 team

I don't know if anyone is noticing but the 1st 20 games the sixers were 5 and 15 the 2nd 20 they were 6 and 14

The last 18 they are 9 and 9

As these guys play more together they are getting better and with help in a very very god draft plus a free agent here or there and they will soon be competitive in a weak atlantic division
the new sixers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 03:29 PM   #2
ppierce34
High school junior varsity star

Default Re: 500 team

The schedule has been significantly easier and they have no cap space to sign anyone that would make a difference.
ppierce34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 04:00 PM   #3
artificial
:-P

they have beaten just 2 teams with .500 record or more this year (since January, that is). record is a little inflated by the moment, so don't get too excited.

it is quite obvious that with good signings the team would get better. any team in fact.

to make the topic a little more interesting, how about proposing realistic options in the FA market, cap-space wise? same thing with the draft: who in the sixers' draft range do you think would help the team most?

and if you want more replies try the main forum.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 07:01 PM   #4
the new sixers
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by artificial
they have beaten just 2 teams with .500 record or more this year (since January, that is). record is a little inflated by the moment, so don't get too excited.

it is quite obvious that with good signings the team would get better. any team in fact.

to make the topic a little more interesting, how about proposing realistic options in the FA market, cap-space wise? same thing with the draft: who in the sixers' draft range do you think would help the team most?

and if you want more replies try the main forum.

I wouldlove to participate in the main forum if I knew how to get there maybe you copuld direct me to it
thanks
the new sixers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 01:34 PM   #5
artificial

Quote:
Originally Posted by the new sixers
I wouldlove to participate in the main forum if I knew how to get there maybe you copuld direct me to it
thanks
?? I'm talking about the NBA forum, which is where everyone posts.

anyway, here's a link, but it isn't so complicated to get there.
Old 03-03-2007, 02:43 AM   #6
sean
I brick open layups

No, if you want to talk about the Sixers you post here. If you want to talk seriously about the sixers, maybe you should talk to the real Sixers fans.
sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 04:03 PM   #7
artificial

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean
No, if you want to talk about the Sixers you post here. If you want to talk seriously about the sixers, maybe you should talk to the real Sixers fans.
sure, here there are some quality guys. but not every "real" sixer fan posts here unfortunately (GOBB, hateraid, etc)

and the other thing is that i told the guy "if you want more responses", not "if you want to talk seriously about the sixers"

last, do you really think this kid can talk seriously about the sixers? he can't even spell nor give insightful opinions.
Old 03-04-2007, 07:50 PM   #8
sean
I brick open layups

You're right, we don't get a whole lot of "real" sixers fans here. I believe the only reason to post is not to see who can get the most responses, but to share ideas and beliefs about the team. The guy who started this thread can't know too much about basketball, but maybe he can learn more from talking to Sixers fans that are a little more knowledgable.
sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:48 AM   #9
IBall280
Decent playground baller

yeah ik im a real sixers fan... and i think we r gunna do ok and w/ the draft picks we should become a pretty good team.
IBall280 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: